Past #26: Daniel Nielson - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Dan

Remove this Banner Ad

Does one of those underrated, but important acts which I really rate......gets back off the mark quickly every time. :thumbsu:

Will fit in well at our club which is largely void of superstars. :firm look:

Yeah I just see, well in the words of Zondor people giving head to themselves over a guy who's not expecting to be a dashing head banded, white booted Ladies man, here's more of a .......

upload_2014-12-3_17-57-39.jpeg

162409-0c5a27b2-83dd-11e4-b7a3-5366c32c384a.jpg

"North Melbourne draftee Daniel Nielson, who completed year 12 at Upwey High School, at the peak of the football season juggled study with near daily training plus match day commitments with the Eastern Ranges.

“It’s probably been one of the biggest years I have had mentally and physically — just trying to get through everything school-wise and do my best there as well as trying to do my best at football,’’ Daniel, a keen photographer and musician, said.

“I wanted to get to my dream of playing AFL — but I also knew I wanted to finish year 12.

“That’s something I always aimed toward. I wasn’t going to give that up for anything.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...-scores-released/story-fni3wj64-1227156165490

“It’s probably been one of the biggest years I have had mentally and physically — just trying to get through everything school-wise and do my best there as well as trying to do my best at football,’’ Daniel, a keen photographer and musician, said.

YES! We've finally found a replacement for.....

2003%20afl%20xl%20re2_resize-500x500.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

162409-0c5a27b2-83dd-11e4-b7a3-5366c32c384a.jpg

"North Melbourne draftee Daniel Nielson, who completed year 12 at Upwey High School, at the peak of the football season juggled study with near daily training plus match day commitments with the Eastern Ranges.

“I wanted to get to my dream of playing AFL — but I also knew I wanted to finish year 12.

“That’s something I always aimed toward. I wasn’t going to give that up for anything.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...-scores-released/story-fni3wj64-1227156165490

It's all great but I'm not sure what the point of including Nielson in the article was exactly. Just mentioning that you can do year 12 and play football in the same year?

It's all great but I'm not sure what the point of including Nielson in the article was exactly. Just mentioning that you can do year 12 and play football in the same year?
I think it was just so they could get his dreamy baby blues in the paper.

Does the Blogger finally have a rival?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back