Past #27: Nathan O'Keefe - drafted with #59 in the '08 ND - delisted at end '10 season

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Keefe: Good bloke, barracked for North as a kid.

Seems we've gone to our drafting model again :D

Good to hear that Kasey Green's talking the club up :thumbsu: He himself was certainly a good clubman whilst with us. I expect Anthony to be given a go from the outset next year.

T'toes

Anthony looks pretty built.

Like a ?

2229794086_7dfc6eb1e3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha O'Keefe's such a bogan.

Looked like one. Didn't so much talk like one...

Gotta agree Q. Yeh... yeh... umm... ....:)

Didn't hear any of that, mate. I'm also amazed i didnt hear any of the Yeah... Nah...

O'Keefe: Good bloke, barracked for North as a kid.

Seems we've gone to our drafting model again :D

He said that his dad is a North fan. He didnt admit to being one himself.

on Nathan O'Keefe..

He said that his dad is a North fan. He didnt admit to being one himself.

Not that matters. Firrito, Stevo, Corza & Arch were all pie fans before they joined league ranks. If I was given an opportunity to play first grade footy, regardless which club recruited me, I'd BUST MY NUT for them even if it was a club I despised for so long as a kid. The story of that draftee, Davies?? from Essendon a few years ago, was having an ALL TIME SOOKY LA LA if he didn't play for Essendon... Sheedy gave him a shot and the guy just FAILED to fire. Carlton was keen to get him but once he SOOKED it up, the Blues lost interest. So it means bugger all what happened his a young players previous chapter of his life. People change and footy is a business anyway. Very few players get the chance to play for the club they followed as a kid. Heck, Shagga was a Hawks supporter but BUSTED his NUT to play AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back