Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

Just in general though we seem to be having far too many players missing games the past few seasons. Tarrant the past few years, Garner the past 2 years, Wells the past 2 years, Grima etc .... Too me its a bit of a concern.
Have a look at the Suns, Brisbane, and Geelong injury lists and things don't look too bad down Arden Street way. I just think the endurance, physicality and intensity of the game has reached the point where players are at much higher risk of injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just thank the lord above he hasnt done his hammy again! Surely a thumb cant take 90+ weeks......

I just had a look at the injury list on AFL website : http://www.afl.com.au/news/injury-news/injury-list

Hawks have a rookie i have never heard of out for the year, and Puopolo and Birchall both due for testing from minor mishaps, that is all, :rolleyes:

The injury karma bus left Waverley Park in about August last year and has moseyed across town and set itself up down at Arden Street :(

Shattered.. In a positive (if there is one) it's not his hamstring/hip so his body is holding up. Just an impact injury :(

Still hoping and sure we'll see him this season if back within a month! Think he's a kid we have to stick by like we have done with Tarrant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back