Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

It shrinks?

pool.gif

Eric Wallace must have shrunk then?

I doubt that, seeing "it" has it's own blue and yellow shoe for graze protection.

IF Garner and Harps can get back to 100% fitness and confidence we'll be so much better off as a list wanting to make a serious tilt. Fingers and testicles crossed!

Harps is listed as 187cm, or just over 6'1.

94918_273a47d3f4770610dc31b3d65a043dbd.png

When Garner was drafted he was listed at 186cm. If that photo is anything to go by I reckon he is over 190cm now. Will have to duck down to training at some point to get a better look.
Can you find phillyroo whilst you are down there and watch out for Heath.

Harps is listed as 187cm, or just over 6'1.

94918_273a47d3f4770610dc31b3d65a043dbd.png

When Garner was drafted he was listed at 186cm. If that photo is anything to go by I reckon he is over 190cm now. Will have to duck down to training at some point to get a better look.
Garner is in front of harper though. I think they'd be the same height or garner a cm more.

Look what you've done to us pre-season. We're haggling over player height :thumbsu:

No I'm not, sorry I don't mean to sound rude... But the dude has had a WHOLE year in the gym and I for one an unimpressed.
I am not as impressed as others, but l believe he is stronger in the shoulders and hopefully therefore the core as well, hammie injuries really restrict what you can do. All back exercises, all standing bicep, tricep etc exercises.

I am not as impressed as others, but l believe he is stronger in the shoulders and hopefully therefore the core as well, hammie injuries really restrict what you can do. All back exercises, all standing bicep, tricep etc exercises.
Sitting Bicep, tricep, back??
Once his hammy is right he should be in the gym crushing legs!!!! So skinny atm. In saying that I reckon Saunders might be all over what works.... Best soft tissue record in the league this year I would think.

Sitting Bicep, tricep, back??
Once his hammy is right he should be in the gym crushing legs!!!! So skinny atm. In saying that I reckon Saunders might be all over what works.... Best soft tissue record in the league this year I would think.
I suppose, but there's only so much you can do on incline and bench work in regards to back and other upper body work. I'm sure they or yourself know more than me, so l leave it to them in the highest confidence.

I suppose, but there's only so much you can do on incline and bench work in regards to back and other upper body work. I'm sure they or yourself know more than me, so l leave it to them in the highest confidence.
I train, but am definitely no expert mate. Also as most know I was at training this year (a lot(perhaps to much)) and credit to Garner he was out there every day doing hard work to get better!!! Could be a real xfactor for us if he gets right. Besides my fave Kayne has showed everyone that aggression and will beats out superficial muscle everytime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hips and thighs. Needs to be able to stand up in tackles, most important attribute of a flanker.

Hips and thighs. Needs to be able to stand up in tackles, most important attribute of a flanker.
Paul Chapman prototype??
I concur.
Edit... More hammy injuries for chapman then I would like for Garner... But you get what I mean.

Last edited:
Saw Garner at the club during finals training and he had a long way to go to getting even a smaller AFL body. His legs for obvious reasons were undeveloped but he still had the torso of a draftee.

Whether he's gained a bit in the last couple of months, don't know.

In all the training videos Garner seems to be involved in everything. Why didn't he go to Utah?

Better be a car. If I see him on a moped without a helmet again I'll give him the scolding of a life time.
Can you wait till he's off the moped and engaged the kickstand first???

Watch carefully. Cam Del obviously is the opening guy and Garner wearing the mask. Hansen holding the camera hopefully didn't re injure his back. One way to get to training when late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back