Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly Mid On

Senior List
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
So the second test starts tomorrow. We know Nevill will play for Haddin and M.Marsh for Watson.

I've read an article staying that Moeen Ali may have a recurring side strain, and may need to be replaced by A.Rashid for the test (a leg spin bowler). Thoughts?

And thoughts on the test in general?

Last edited:

Peter Neville almost annoys me as much as Sean Marsh!

My spelling is awful, but I try my best in that regard. Have just given up with the Marsh boys, just using the initials lol

Hope Clarke actually wins a toss for once in his lifetime tomorrow

Cook won the toss at Cardiff but gambled on batting in very generous swinging conditions. If haddin could catch we might have been skittled..

Winning the toss isnt everything if the ball is swinging..

Cook won the toss at Cardiff but gambled on batting in very generous swinging conditions. If haddin could catch we might have been skittled..

Winning the toss isnt everything if the ball is swinging..

It helps at Lords, it is always a bat first pitch. The 1st test pitch was heavily favoured towards batting first anyway, it was keeping low on day 1 for crying out loud.

Last edited:
Has there ever been a side with with with three Mitchell's

All we need is one Mitch to fire up ..?Just one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not that surprising. You do a lot of twisting as a spinner. I've had back/side problems before.

Yep, especially if you are really trying to turn the ball. Actually a very common spinners injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back