Official Match Thread 2nd Semi Final - Fighting Furies v Coney Island Warriors @ Punt Rd Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I was born in Richmond, raised in Richmond, and hopefully someday I will die in Richmond, but that day will not be this Sunday, for this Sunday the Warriors will be marching through Punt Road and taking the Furies head on. Although they claim to be from Richmond, I doubt their bona fides, on Sunday we shall be tested and the Furies will be found wanting.
Is this some sort of St Kilda theme song gone wrong or? What on earth are you on about El Dubya?

tumblr_m8et8702pu1rqtd4y.gif
Interesting Degrassi gif you have there . . . or ratehr that it was chosen over others.

Bit of a late run
Saved my best footy for finals :D

7 goals from me.

Minimum.

Week long sig bet?

If you kick 6 or more, I'll use a sig of your choice for one week.

If you kick 4 goals or less, you'll use a sig of my choice for one week.

If you kick 5 goals, no one wins the bet.

Whaddayasay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week long sig bet?

If you kick 6 or more, I'll use a sig of your choice for one week.

If you kick 4 goals or less, you'll use a sig of my choice for one week.

If you kick 5 goals, no one wins the bet.

Whaddayasay?
This is just like the jumper bets my son used to make in primary school, so cute.

If true, then you sir, are a treacherous cretin.

We have a special place at Punt Road for people like you, very special.

Super fun happy slide?

Finals and Furies don't mix well. Remember S15 & 16 GF losses?

BoshtrichFarm remembers.

20 Finals wins from 18 seasons says you're wrong.

I was born in Richmond, raised in Richmond, and hopefully someday I will die in Richmond, but that day will not be this Sunday, for this Sunday the Warriors will be marching through Punt Road and taking the Furies head on. Although they claim to be from Richmond, I doubt their bona fides, on Sunday we shall be tested and the Furies will be found wanting.

I loved you until i seen you are a Cats supporter.............Karma is near upon you.

Not a chance. Your arse is grass, Uncle Loser.

Come on man you're better than the name change thing.

Sorry just seen who you are, and i appologise for being wrong.............you're not, you're a Bay flog who needs my elbow across his nose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back