Traded #3: Scott Gumbleton - Traded to Fremantle for pick 55

Remove this Banner Ad

bombermick

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2009
Vermont South
AFL Club
Essendon
The thought of him coming in makes sense to me, but I can't see the selectors picking him not having played (much) in the last fortnight. Sad really, as this is the perfect opposition for him and it's now or never.

Bombers36

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2008
Keilor East
AFL Club
Essendon
Its definitely time to bring him in....

Hes been at the club 6 years now and has played a whole 22 games.

He averages - 3.5 games a year and each game 9.7 disposals, 5 marks, 1 goal & 1.6 tackles.....

definitely the most talked about (non)player ever considering the above stats....

Fin ice Smuggler

Cancelled
Nov 13, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Get him in, hopefully he had a solid week on training trek, get him in nothing to lose and I dont think anyone else would do a better job. He is more mobile than Bellchambers and he has the power of number 3.

C'mon Gumby, get up son, get up there.

scythe

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Auburn, Newcastle United, Charlotte
not surprising since bendigo had a bye last week. he'll rip it up against the roosters on sunday and take cram's place against port.

edit: port, not geelong. thanks zaahaa. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bombermick

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2009
Vermont South
AFL Club
Essendon
Yep, smart thing not to include him; even if the heart said yes. Come on Gumby put it in a big one, there's a place in the seniors if you do.

Thank Christ the coaches believe in a thing called match fitness.

But Kong, they just don't understand the romance of the situation! This is easily the most insensitive bit of match selection I've seen since Lonergan got dropped after being trotted out on 360.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back