Traded #3: Scott Gumbleton - Traded to Fremantle for pick 55

Remove this Banner Ad

frankly, he's had enough time to become a physic and be able to move the ball with just his mind
It's psychic not physic :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did we miss lonergan today? got smashed in the clearances .

No but we missed Ryder! My Goodness Bellchambers had 33 hitouts and only 10 effective ones, he was palming them down the throat of the Port team!

did we miss lonergan today? got smashed in the clearances .

Nope. We've been smashed in the clearances plenty of times this year. It's just the way we set-up. Sometimes we're on, sometimes we're off for a while. (Richmond dream time match being the prime example). We were off a bit longer than we have been in the past.

I do think we need another player in there, but he ain't the answer.

I do think we need another player in there, but he ain't the answer.

This is why Ryder is so good, he is basically another midfielder, compared that to Bellchambers who is a tap ruckman who adds bugger all around the ground.

No but we missed Ryder! My Goodness Bellchambers had 33 hitouts and only 10 effective ones, he was palming them down the throat of the Port team!

Uhhhmmmmmmmmm a 1 in 3 hitout to advantage ratio is pretty damn good..

And from memory we won the clearances 50 - 30 in the St Kilda game. That went well for us..

Having 10 hitouts to advantage is a very good effort. When you get over 30 hitouts in a game you'd take 10 to advantage every single week

Having 10 hitouts to advantage is a very good effort. When you get over 30 hitouts in a game you'd take 10 to advantage every single week

Not against this Port midfield, it was woeful and you know it, and they weren't just 'ineffective"- they were right down the throat of a Port player!

Not against this Port midfield, it was woeful and you know it, and they weren't just 'ineffective"- they were right down the throat of a Port player!
10 hitouts to advantage against any midfield is a good effort. We were raving about Ryder's ruckwork against Port earlier in the year, yet Ryder got less to adv with 13 more hitouts against Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back