Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardy was there, Carlisle was there, Edwards was there and Buddha was there, potentially more. Interestingly enough Dempsey wasn't, despite the wedding being in north QLD where he's from.

Just to fire the speculator 9000 for a moment, Ryder and Dempsey were close friends (and could well still be close friends for all I know, I'm just curious), Dempsey was reported to have one foot out the door mid way through the year, Mrs. Ryder reportedly didn't get along with the other wags, Ryder has now walked out in what seem like pretty ridiculous circumstances and now Dempsey pops up at Cyril's wedding in Darwin instead of going to Ryder's.

Could be nothing, could be everything

Just seen Paddy Ryder in Cairns Central shopping centre (in fact he is 10 meters from me as I write this).

I wish him all the best at Port and hope he is enjoying his time in Cairns.

Just seen Paddy Ryder in Cairns Central shopping centre (in fact he is 10 meters from me as I write this).

I wish him all the best at Port and hope he is enjoying his time in Cairns.
Ask him if his son is a tarp dealer.

Port have posted a 2 million dollar loss.

Great career move dick

How does that work?

Their crowds this season were amazing.

Are the SANFL still screwing them over that badly?
Yep, pretty much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see Ryders press conference today?

“It was easily because of the success the team had this year,” Ryder said of his decision. “They went deep into the finals and playing at Essendon I didn’t get those finals campaigns, so that was the biggest standout when choosing Port — the direction that the club is heading.

Last edited:
Yes, thank you Ryder for hijacking our finals appearance this year.

341B45FDD.png

What an absolute deadshit.

Short of cleaning out his locker and taking off while everyone else is sleeping I can't think of how he could have possibly handled this any worse

What an absolute deadshit.

Short of cleaning out his locker and taking off while everyone else is sleeping I can't think of how he could have possibly handled this any worse
His name isn't Jack Gunston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back