Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

This is from a port supporter I know after I said Ryder would be in there top 10 players

Boak Gray wingers Westhoff monfries Trengove Schultz Trengove Hartlett Ebert. Not quite
Top 10

Also trying to offer us butcher and a third round pick lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, you know how delusional the Port supporters we know are.

:p

I've actually unfollowed 85% of Port supporters on my FB, can't deal with them haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard second hand from a club source (he's a good source but it's only rumour) that we've agreed with Paddy and his manager to seek a trade... at this stage "guidance" is a top 10 pick and a good (emphasise good) player.

Ryder and Connors have been told that the club won't be actively seeking out suitors to do deals (that's up to Connors and the other clubs), and should the appropriate offer not be forthcoming, he will not be traded.

It's second hand so treat it as such, hardly anything shocking though.

Just heard second hand from a club source (he's a good source but it's only rumour) that we've agreed with Paddy and his manager to seek a trade... at this stage "guidance" is a top 10 pick and a good (emphasise good) player.

Ryder and Connors have been told that the club won't be actively seeking out suitors to do deals (that's up to Connors and the other clubs), and should the appropriate offer not be forthcoming, he will not be traded.

It's second hand so treat it as such, hardly anything shocking though.
so standard practice for a contracted player looking to leave.

Good-o

Doesn't that exception only apply to non-AFL players (e.g. Hunt)?

Otherwise wouldn't that just allow clubs a new way around the cap, similar to the 3rd party deals?

It applies to all players - Think Lockett/Hall/Jack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back