Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

I do seem to recall you saying you wanting to be a 1st ruck, move closer to family, get a fair trade for the Dons etc etc.

Have fun playing forward pocket ya campaigner (where he has been named in Port's best 22 for next year), it's gonna be awesome when we not only beat Port in 2015 but also finish above them.

You are spot on the money Fish.

But it was the supplements !

Still very pissed that Connors bent us over because Jess caught Paddy bending someone else over. The club should never forget the opportunistic way that Port traded so unreasonably with the club and the way that Wanganeen is proudly posing for pictures with him. First step should be to kick Tex out of James Hird academy. Second step should be to break the rules of decency on the field next time we play that scum. Third step is to target their players and chase them relentlessly so that even if we don't get them they're paying top dollar for them all.

I don't understand how Port "unreasonably" traded with us. They gave the most they were able to give, assuming their players didn't want to leave the club. Did we lose the trade? Probably. Is it Port's fault? None whatsoever.

Still very pissed that Connors bent us over because Jess caught Paddy bending someone else over. The club should never forget the opportunistic way that Port traded so unreasonably with the club and the way that Wanganeen is proudly posing for pictures with him. First step should be to kick Tex out of James Hird academy. Second step should be to break the rules of decency on the field next time we play that scum. Third step is to target their players and chase them relentlessly so that even if we don't get them they're paying top dollar for them all.

Wait wut?! Is this really what happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how is moving interstate going to make Paddy a faithful husband and was Jake considered a bad influence on Paddy ?

I've posted before that Ryder and Christensen are brothers in arms. It's no coincidence that both HAD to move interstate. To think that Christensen was traded for pick 21. I would have given up one of Laverde or Langford for Christensen.

I don't understand how Port "unreasonably" traded with us. They gave the most they were able to give, assuming their players didn't want to leave the club. Did we lose the trade? Probably. Is it Port's fault? None whatsoever.
i think it is highly probably there was a lot of underhanded stuff going on between Port and Paddy well before he was moved on. The fact he was training with them before he was signed to them is indicative of this. I hope Port choke on their own vomit and i agree we should totally try and screw them at the trade table with every opportunity we get

Remove this Banner Ad

Back