Past #30: Tom Curran - officially delisted/retired from North Melbourne (31/10/14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a harsh call. Been in a moon boot for the best part of two years and has only been on the up in the last month or two.

Are you holding out hope for TC for next season, GG? We thrive on hope during the off season and in Tom's case, some hope would be most welcome.

Was also spotted in Wacky Wednesday

10710605_10152445732621843_178132770660175155_n.jpg

Lucky we don't play for 6 months then
Oh so you've heard it too? April at the earliest is my mail.

And btw everyone who "liked" Moti's inane reply to my clearly satirical post is a cretin. Even the smart ones I used to respect.

At least Mr Reliable gets me :(

Are you holding out hope for TC for next season, GG? We thrive on hope during the off season and in Tom's case, some hope would be most welcome.
I hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If Curran stays on the list, we need to hunt down and ban the poster who said he had it on good authority that Curran announced his retirement to some of the players a few weeks ago. Probably the same tool who was saying Greenwood to Adelaide is a done deal.

If Curran stays on the list, we need to hunt down and ban the poster who said he had it on good authority that Curran announced his retirement to some of the players a few weeks ago. Probably the same tool who was saying Greenwood to Adelaide is a done deal.
was the same 'tool' who gave us the early scoop on the black re-signing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was the same 'tool' who gave us the early scoop on the black re-signing

Haha, fair call. The guy posting about Greenwood is an out and out tool.

Still, it does seem strange to post something as specific as "Curran gone - announced his retirement to some of the players a few weeks ago" if it's not actually true.

There not a player on our list that I'd rather see make it. Would be an incredible achievement if he even played one senior game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back