Past #31: Braydon Preuss - traded to Melbourne FC with #62 - NMFC received Dom Tyson - thx Preussy

Remove this Banner Ad

Slightly concerned re comments on his arse, getting a bit worried there for you mate.
Just wait until you see it K4e.

You'll be like Toes at an Eric Wallace convention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see what you mean. A bit green but he is young and has time.

toyota-2010-prius-rear-wallpaper-.jpg

1st year rookie, huge ruckman, highlights from his first game.

Pretty ******* impressive IMO.

We obviously don't see the things he did wrong, but he had some good taps, some great marks and that kick out of defence was lovely.

When I read up on him and saw the club videos of him early days, I honestly expected him to be a failure. New to the game, wasn't sure what to expect, seemed happy go lucky. If he is serious about being an AFL footballer, I think we just got another ******* steal.

1st year rookie, huge ruckman, highlights from his first game.

Pretty ******* impressive IMO.

We obviously don't see the things he did wrong, but he had some good taps, some great marks and that kick out of defence was lovely.

When I read up on him and saw the club videos of him early days, I honestly expected him to be a failure. New to the game, wasn't sure what to expect, seemed happy go lucky. If he is serious about being an AFL footballer, I think we just got another ******* steal.
He has the capacity to be a great athlete, the size to be a dominant ruckman, and clearly the touch to be a good tap ruckman.

It remains to be seen if he can become a good all-round footballer with strong game sense and a broad skill set, but he has plenty of time to learn. FWIW I see Currie being delisted at the end of this year as a consequence of Preuss being on the list.

He has the capacity to be a great athlete, the size to be a dominant ruckman, and clearly the touch to be a good tap ruckman.

It remains to be seen if he can become a good all-round footballer with strong game sense and a broad skill set, but he has plenty of time to learn. FWIW I see Currie being delisted at the end of this year as a consequence of Preuss being on the list.
Condolences to Currie, but I agree. Preuss is much younger and probably has a much higher ceiling. If he has the patience and determination, Currie is gone.

Pre-season training would have been pretty hard on the big guy, but it will be nothing compared to backing up week in week out for the season. Will be interesting to see how he handles it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back