Retired #31: Dustin Fletcher - Legend & VFL Assistant Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked it, but didn't

He has played for the club every game for the past two years. Compare that to a flog who is playing next year to beat an individual record

He deserved a game, genuinely sad for the bloke that it couldn't happen

Liked it, but didn't

He has played for the club every game for the past two years. Compare that to a flog who is playing next year to beat an individual record

He deserved a game, genuinely sad for the bloke that it couldn't happen
Bizarre comment. Boomer absolutely deserves to go around next year, record or no record.

Bizarre comment. Boomer absolutely deserves to go around next year, record or no record.

Didn't say it didn't deserve it, just think fletch deserved it more because he wasn't playing to achieve any personal record, it's always been about the team with him

I did hear that this year was more about getting him to 400 than anything else. Still a shame that there will be no 401.

:oops: I started genuinely supporting the Bombers in 1993 - especially after the GF win. I literally haven't supported the Bombers without him on the list. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't he play one last game as sub? It's not like our season is in the balance. We only need his arms anyways

He's missed a fair bit of footy over the years but still, it's going to be weird knowing he's finally done for good.

Congratulations, Fletch; you're a champion of this club and the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back