Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

If Wood kicks a bag, he'd be stiff to be shafted.
Do you think it's a premature debut?
I'm hoping for sure ball handling and if the conditions happen to be greasy, he stands up to the occasion.
As long as he doesn't suffer stage fright I'm confident he'll put them to the sword.
I heard Wood's vein.
Any utensil ups and its back to the twos.

Srs tho, well done young Mason.
There will be a lot of pent up frustration, but thats more a case of the selection committee being unwilling to put out.

OMG.... You guys have had all these saved on your computers for 6 months and had to do a search to find them to use....

You have all excelled lol

Pretty funny stuff !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very interested to see the dynamic of the forward line this weekend; Petrie, Brown, Black and Wood all together.

Gut feeling is one of Black or Wood will go nuts.

Good to see another youngster getting a game and he has earned it.He has worked hard and with Dumont waiting in the wings as well gee the boys are looking the goods.

All the guys who have been showing good form in the VFL this year have come in and definitely made the team perform more consistent. Poor form by the coaching staff and selection committee to wait so long to rewards players for their good form.

I am just glad that they've seen the light now and changed their approach towards selection. I am sure its on and upwards now into the 1st final and look forward to a good showing for the rest of the year.

Final game of the season...6th possie locked in...Wellsy and JMac back in the team...Tiny Turner playing game number 3...and my boy Mason on debut...love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back