Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

NotSoLileasy

Rookie
Mar 12, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United,Pittsburgh Steelers
is everyone agreeing he is 192cm
to me he seems bigger,
so is CHF a possibility?

covering old ground it appears

I had a quick chat with him on family day, I'd say close to the same height as myself so he is around the 191/192 mark... But the boy is huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 1, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Derby County FC
unnamed.png

unnamed (9).jpg

ArjenTheGreat

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2005
Arden St
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If I were his manager, I'd be telling him to sit out season 2015 and stick it up these campaigners by going into draft.

We treat our talent so poorly.

Fancy having to watch frauds get named ahead of you consistantly.

If I were his manager, I'd be telling him to sit out season 2015 and stick it up these campaigners by going into draft.

Oh shutup.

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby

I know this is you trolling..... But its so hard not to bite... I'm going fishing, in an attempt to not fall into a more aggressive response.

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not really, Brad Scott explained his omission on the site, and its been linked on here as well. It's fair reasoning in my opinion.

Very poor reasoning in my opinion.

Last night we watched a 192cm 21 year old debutant put in a BOG performance for Richmond.

Our 192cm 21 year old will be sitting on the sidelines for no other reason than players who haven't performed as well as him in the preseason have played more games than in the past.

JUST REWARD PERFORMANCE and I'll be happy.

jess_1804

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think it says more about where our team is at than anything about Mason. We're at the stage now where we don't need to play inexperienced players in important games. He'll play plenty of AFL this year, but we have the luxury of easing him into it. Can't remember the last time we've been able to do that, with a tall forward no less.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think it says more about where our team is at than anything about Mason. We're at the stage now where we don't need to play inexperienced players in important games. He'll play plenty of AFL this year, but we have the luxury of easing him into it. Can't remember the last time we've been able to do that, with a tall forward no less.
Agreed, although I reckon he earned a game this week.

Anyhoo, hope to see him next week.

Back