Past Nicholas Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Stevens apparently spotted Graham a mile out as going to make it! maybe we should bring Stevens in as a recruiter (once he gets parole)... should be able to get his services cheap too...

notsure-1.jpg

Should chip in with Cripps and do the Sprint training he did this pre season!

Graham isn't afraid of the hard work.........put a carrot in front of him and he'll be right at it.

In three years now, I can't recall one game where he came out and looked disinterested. Wish I could say the same of some of his NB's team-mates.

Stevens could give whatever character references he wants, unless Rogers rated him he wasn't getting drafted. The guy had been in the system and being watched closely for a few years with footage available of every single game he played and luckily he was rated highly by us. The Stevens recommendation is yet another thing that is way overstated on BigFooty.

apologies if some took my comments are being serious...

...and god i hope our recruiting department isn't taking any notice of characters like stevens.

Last edited:
Graham isn't afraid of the hard work.........put a carrot in front of him and he'll be right at it.

In three years now, I can't recall one game where he came out and looked disinterested. Wish I could say the same of some of his NB's team-mates.

Completely agree. He Has impressed this year and really earnt and secured his spot. I can see him and Cripps dominating our midefield for a long time!

Yes... Because he wasn't doing that before his injury.
It's not that he wasn't, it's that he essentially needs to prove himself all over again to a new coach after trying for a couple of years with MM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24 disposals today for my buddy. Easily our best and after an injury free pre season looks ready to step up. Wins his own ball and makes the right decisions. Will be better with Cripps, Murphy, Kerridge & Gibbs in the side.

Go Nick!

24 disposals today for my buddy. Easily our best and after an injury free pre season looks ready to step up. Wins his own ball and makes the right decisions. Will be better with Cripps, Murphy, Kerridge & Gibbs in the side.

Go Nick!
Really liked what i saw of Graham today.

Not sure he was easily the best as i thought my buddy did ok for his first game ;)

Nick Graham looks set to become a real genuine gun this year. What is everyones thoughts on him becoming a very important part of Carlton?

I'm hoping he becomes a Sam Mitchell, Kieran Jack, Matt Priddis, Diesel Williams type player who overcomes his lack of physical attributes (pace/jump) with game sense, stamina and ball finding ability.

If he can play even 80% towards their level we have a very good player on our hands...

Graham is a gun. And I would liken him to this:

1911_2425b.jpg

The classic Colt 1911.
Reliable.
Dependable.
A "gun's gun" if you will. Time after time, it will suit up and just get the job done without any fuss. It isn't high-tech by today's standards, yet if you were in the zombie apocalypse and simply wanted a shortarm that was never going to let you down, this is the first gun you'd think of.

At some point, it will save your arse, and rather than be impressed, you will just contently think, "Yep. That's my 1911."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back