Past Nicholas Graham

Sezzac1

Club Legend
Apr 15, 2004
Melb
AFL Club
Carlton
Thanks for sharing your info.:thumbsu:
are you willing to give any insight into any off field issues that he may have?
hopefully the club can identify any issues the draftees may have and remedy them asap.

I would have thought any kid with the drive to leave school at 15 to either complete or just about complete his apprenticeship as a builder has done alright for himself.

You would think drive an initiative are high on his list of attributes.

Bronze

Club Legend
Dec 13, 2006
Carlton
AFL Club
Carlton
graham.jpg

Will be a regular at Ciccone Hair Salon. :thumbsu:

quite the extrovert young Graham. That should pitch some tents in the Carlton is too quiet camp.

Oh, and the chainsaw. I was at that game. went with two bomber fans who left me to my own devices in the later on in last quarter.
I actually think this was the goal that sent them packing

So Nick Stevens has helped Graham to improve his defensive game. Does anyone else see the irony in this?
Wonder if he also taught him how to handle a tag? #crowleysbiatch

Round 1 against the Tigers?

I'd say it's very unlikely, but stranger things have happened.

Nick would probably be starting from near the back of the pack, but that can all change throughout the preseason as the boys try and put their best foot forward on the track.

Mick has shown over the years that he's certainly not afraid to give the youngsters a challenge so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he does see senior action at some stage in 2013 but at this stage I'd suggest there are just too many ahead of him for round 1.

That's true, am happy with the pick up, seems like a hard nut and God only knows we need some hard nuts.

Certainly no complaints regarding this selection from my end. Tough at the footy and a real hard worker who will give his all - those sorts have a place at every football club.

Blue Flame

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2012
UK
AFL Club
Carlton
Certainly no complaints regarding this selection from my end. Tough at the footy and a real hard worker who will give his all - those sorts have a place at every football club.
Jeremias' end agrees. All is right with the world.
I suppose Riemers would be one example of your end not agreeing; he would just give you the sh!ts.

Back