Past Player - Patrick Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

^i agree; prefer the Dangerfield/Otten combo over Dangerfield/Ebert... Otten is much more versatile and is all class. i was stoked when the Crows picked up Otten...i think most had Sydney picking him up before our pick, but when they didn't, the Crows pounced. i actually thought he would be our clear winner for that 2007 draft, but Dangerfield is definitely surpassing my expectations as well.

Interesting that Danger only got one coaches vote.

Coaches Votes said:
Adelaide v Fremantle

6 David Mackay (Adel)
6 Kurt Tippett (Adel)
5 Nathan Bock (Adel)
4 Bernie Vince (Adel)
3 Jason Porplyzia (Adel)
3 Scott Thompson (Adel)
2 Graham Johncock (Adel)
1 Patrick Dangerfield (Adel)

on the afl site, ones in the past havent really made it really clear on how they vote, the opposition coach can vote if he wants to but doesnt have to which seems weird.

Man dangerfield is a gun. He is a good forward and midfield but in time and experience i belive he will turn into an absolute gun :p :p :p

Now thats just my thoughts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it how people were already pissed off, then at about page 6 or 7 they find out he is staying in Victoria for the whole of next season! Thats when it got hilarious!

LMAO!!

Is it my imagination or has this thread been heavily edited to remove embarrassment?

Had a quick read of it and a lot of the more juicer post are gone.

Is it my imagination or has this thread been heavily edited to remove embarrassment?

Had a quick read of it and a lot of the more juicer post are gone.
Thread hasn't been edited since April this year, so if the "juicier posts" are gone then they've been gone for a while.

EDIT: Just checked. Only 3 "self deletions" in the first 320 posts, with all the moderator deletions done by the hand of Mad Dog (which should give you a hint as to the timeframe).

However, this review has also indicated that the mods really should go back through this thread to delete all the articles which have been quoted in full, bringing them (retrospectively) into line with the new BF policy.

Danger was just on 5aa. Said he will play mainly midfield with stints up forward this year. Has been working on his timing on when to hit a pack for the hard ball or when to wait and recieve. He wants to add alot more attacking to his game :thumbsu:.

Hahaha anyone see the "fans on one" video with Danger up on afc.com.au at the moment?
Patty got a bit fired up over my question :D
Looks like we won't be seeing the Danger helmet any time soon.
api4b989bc5f7580df6e402.jpg

Shame, really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back