AFL Player #15: Jayden Laverde

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure Laverde is being talked up to those heights....

They were number 1 picks..

Was replying to the comment

Essendon FC
Where stars happen before playing a game.

Just showing 2 examples of 2 players where teams have actually gone out and paid millions of $ for unproven tallent which is much worse then a few EFC fans talking up youngsters.

how is laverde going?I was spewing the eagles didn't pick him!At the time he seemed exactly what we needed

how is laverde going?I was spewing the eagles didn't pick him!At the time he seemed exactly what we needed

Having spent a bit of time with the guy you picked at 11, I can safely say that if Laverde is half as good a bloke then we have a champion. Liam Duggan seems an out and out professional and the sort of guy that would make the eagles a stronger place already.

Havent really seen either of them play much footy though, so can't comment on that side of things.

Having spent a bit of time with the guy you picked at 11, I can safely say that if Laverde is half as good a bloke then we have a champion. Liam Duggan seems an out and out professional and the sort of guy that would make the eagles a stronger place already.

Havent really seen either of them play much footy though, so can't comment on that side of things.
yeah I wasn't knocking duggan,but pre draft laverde was all the rage

11017008_335889629948773_6750704072951182658_n.jpg

ehh. pretty standard stuff for the lad. barber looks pretty chill tho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have backed off the loads for the younger players through fear of turning tendonitis into OP.

Speaking of which we seem to be copping our fair share of tendon injuries lately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back