Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh - signed until 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

For me, the one thing that sets him apart from 80% of players playing AFL atm are his second and third efforts. There was a contest on the wing, against boak, where boak pulled him to ground, kam gets up gets the ball, engages another port player, loses the ball,gets back up and competes, gets the ball back and gets a clearing kick away, it was magic.

He's a bit of a bull at a gate still after 8 games, he dosnt seem to have the deft touch of someone like CEllis, still undecided on whether he's a Polo or will grow into an A grader.

Hes actually a beast, the amount of times he gets the ball at full pace and would be tacklers bounce off him is actually hilarious. Cant wait to see what he is like when he hits 50-100 games. Will be a star imo.

Hes actually a beast, the amount of times he gets the ball at full pace and would be tacklers bounce off him is actually hilarious. Cant wait to see what he is like when he hits 50-100 games. Will be a star imo.
Yes, I love how he hits the ball at pace. Every time. Arrives with impact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Kamdyn is a great roughy especially if we maintain our form. Could be an outsider much like taylor last year. Hogan may/should hit a wall with form. Long year for youngsters and especially play key fwd in a s**t team.

Pretty even field so far - Cripps, Hogan, Brayshaw, Heeney will all share the major votes. If Heeney returns from injury soon, he should take it out.
Keep an eye on Jack Steele this week, been killing it in the NEAFL. I think if he gets a few games under his belt, he will be a late contender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back