Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh - signed until 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have preferred to wait a bit. But i think Dan Richardson was just reducing some end-of-year workload. Not sure why, he got Rance signed now, so should have plenty of time on his hands. :)

I would have preferred to wait a bit. But i think Dan Richardson was just reducing some end-of-year workload. Not sure why, he got Rance signed now, so should have plenty of time on his hands. :)
probably so we have a good understanding of how much we offer players we want to attract whilst rewarding young players that have improved and need to be retained.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why...

Thank God for the war chest;)

Having the players we want to keep secured away means we know what we've got (in terms of players) what we've got to offer.

Great news for Kamdyn.
Would not have cost us a lot, the upside is huge.
I have been listening to Dan Richardson interview on aw, he mention they were after Hannebery.
The talk was that we offered a 6 year deal.
That is a serious contract. Goes to show we are in the game during trade period for a uncontracted player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back