VFL Past #48: Kyle Hardingham - Made the VFL team of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol anyone see Hardingham on the Hangar? Supposed to bring out his first sash, he brings out a guernsey with Kia on the back. Pretty sure we didn't have Kia as our sponsor when he debuted! 2010 was it?
Apparently we signed Kia in 2011!

2011 we has Samsung and TVS. Look at segment again, when he is getting the powerade shower we have the curved sashes and Samsung.
We signed them in 2011, I suspect it didn't get put on the merchandise until 2012.

He's the most uninspiring player on our list.

apart from jumping relatively high, he offers absolutely nothing, and as sub i'd have preferred Johnny Rayner tonight

Who cares? We won, * analysing it.

Huffing a puffing like crazy. Did he play in the VFL by any chance today. :rainbow:

He's the most uninspiring player on our list.

apart from jumping relatively high, he offers absolutely nothing, and as sub i'd have preferred Johnny Rayner tonight

Was just an insane decision. The one thing you want to have against Port is fresh legs to throw into the middle. It's like Bomber was out there to prove the point that there is a dumber decision to be made than naming Carlisle as a sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

by making hardingham sub the only option was to sub off Ambrose, wed have been totally screwed if we lost a mid early...

Was just an insane decision. The one thing you want to have against Port is fresh legs to throw into the middle. It's like Bomber was out there to prove the point that there is a dumber decision to be made than naming Carlisle as a sub.

pretty much, although if you pick him in the 21 you probably lose Zach Merrett's invaluable poise, Trav's pace or Jacko's high motor running, so in short, he shouldn't have been picked at all, hell, Orazio was over there, i would have preferred to see him in the vest.

I'm just not a fan in general, solid competitor, but just a dumb footballer.

He created some good pressure in the F50 when he came on and then kinda ruins it with a dumb decision or poor kick. He could have ran to 25m and slotted a goal when he kicked it on the full on the run...just not enough awareness.

His pressure/slight tackle in the last 20-30 seconds to spoil a Port player who was away from a stoppage probably helped save the game.

started the season as a goal scoring machine- sad how he has fallen away. Still performing well in the VFL but I have a feeling we won't be seeing Kyle in the senior team again. Trade value?

On the fence with giving him another contract. Either way, I won't mind.

Remember when Lonergan was actually surprised at his delisting?

Keep as a depth player. I'd only ever play him as that 3rd forward. That people suggest they're ok with him playing as a defender staggers me when he invariably costs us 2-3 goals through utter stupidity everytime he plays there!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back