35,500 Crowd Yesterday Why??

Remove this Banner Ad

That sounds more like it, as others have said looked and sounded close to 40k.

Should get even more this week, 3 big home games to finish the season should lift the average a bit.
Then there's the home final

That sounds more like it, as others have said looked and sounded close to 40k.

Should get even more this week, 3 big home games to finish the season should lift the average a bit.

Should get at least 41k. This is the perfect storm as far as H&A matches at Subiaco go. If this doesn't fill the place to the rafters nothing will. (Finals and fully ticketed events excepted)

Local ammo footy finals + Saturday arvo workers might take it down a tad.. plus i cant imagine PA being a greatly supported club in WA but i could be wrong.. still should hopefully come close to the 38k mark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, what's the best way of making sure I get a ticket, I can use my mums membership to get in tomorrow. Going to a ticket master or just going on the interweb?
Sorry I haven't actually used it myself, I just got a GA ticket a couple of weeks before for the only game I've come up for this year. I think you just type in the Purple Army or Vic membership code on the Ticketmaster website tomorrow morning to get access.

Cheers, what's the best way of making sure I get a ticket, I can use my mums membership to get in tomorrow. Going to a ticket master or just going on the interweb?

You should be alright on the net at 9am tomorrow.

I got my brother two tix in the general public re-sale that starts at 9am on Friday for the Hawthorn game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back