Player Watch #7: Ben Lennon

rfctiger90

Club Legend
Nov 19, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Im not counting on this bloke to be with us next year, I would be suprised if he is
Carlton bound imo
If you want to leave you don't rock up to your club's bnf. They wouldn't invite you.

Trust me, if he is holding out like people say, no way would he be there tonight.

MightyTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Essendon, for Bellchambers

272.gif

If you want to leave you don't rock up to your club's bnf. They wouldn't invite you.

Trust me, if he is holding out like people say, no way would he be there tonight.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Matty White show up for the B&F and then depart to Port a few days later? I think he won an award that year (most improved?) and hinted in his speech at some goodbyes.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Do we definitely know this? Offers move around.
We definately dont know anything
But
Clubs do not put up for trade their 1st rounders in their 2nd year
Players like Elton & Grimes contracts have been extended and would highly doubt Lennon wouldnt have an offer from the club

You dont need to be a brain surgeon to know whats going on
Carlton know they are not going to get full value from richmond for yarran
So
They make Lennon a big offer and either walk him into the psd or straight trade for yarran - Smart Move

Tigertot

All Australian
Oct 6, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
We definately dont know anything
But
Clubs do not put up for trade their 1st rounders in their 2nd year
Players like Elton & Grimes contracts have been extended and would highly doubt Lennon wouldnt have an offer from the club

You dont need to be a brain surgeon to know whats going on
Carlton know they are not going to get full value from richmond for yarran
So
They make Lennon a big offer and either walk him into the psd or straight trade for yarran - Smart Move

So lets look at real life. A kids comes out of uni with good marks. He works for 2 years and shows he may have potential. So do we make this kid a managing director????

He can take a leaf out of my 6 year old sons book. My sons play under 8s next year and wants to continue with auskick. So why does my son play two comps - ANSWER - love of football and play with his friends. My son gave the local footy team one simple answer when asked to play - "only if my friends can play". All the underage kids like my son with potential have a united cause - "we all play or no one plays".

So if ben lennon wants to go for money its and embarresement on the guy when six year old kids have more morals and values.

Harley bennel on one foot has more potential than lennon. Bennel has that one thing you cant teach kids - a sixth sense. Lennon cant buy this with the possible extra bucks he may get from carlton. If lennon thinks the sun shines from his *** then so be it.

Corey ellis seiously has more class than lennon. Ellis is a star in the making. Lennon is a possible very classy player that will have to work his backside of and reports to date suggest the work ethic is lacking.

Back