Retired 36. Bradley Hartman (2013- 2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur with your last statement, but the honour given to Brad at this initial stage of his career, has already set a very high standard for him to aim for. The motivation and incentive would be huge.

I believe we might have struck gold here, but as always, time will tell.
I see a glitter of gold as well from his highlights package. From interviews he appears to be fairly down to earth and level headed. Football wise, he's a raw kid. He was only on the All-Star trip as a learning experience. So hype aside, I hope people (supporters) grasp the reality and give him time to develop.

Warmed up with the team but didn't play.
Has great height and looks a solid lad who could really be a physical force after a few preseasons

Saw this post in the VFL Practice Match - Geelong v North Ballarat thread, does any one know how Hartman played?

Brad Hartman taking a screamer at K'Park. Geelong V Nth Ballarat.
I don't know how he performed but he features in a few photos. That may or may not be an indication of how he played. I would appreciate it if anyone saw the VFL game and could give some comments.
Photo by Arj Giese.

www.facebook.com/BendigoBankersPhotos

601423_497761160280993_1847007162_n.jpg
Last edited by The rabbi, Sunday at 2:27 PM
I drink, therefore I am.
The rabbi, Sunday at 1:30 PM Report
#11 Like Reply

Guys how do we think that young Brad is going in the VFL feedback would be appreciated ?
Watched the game V collingwood . Solid build with a bit of puppy fat, has good speed and leap.
Didn't get a lot of ball but has the skills.
Will need time to grow into his body. A bbit like Hamling in that we will know after a couple of years what we have .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back