Past #36: Joel Tippett - pick #8 '13 RD - delisted end '16 season - 7 games for NM - thanks Tippo

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 13, 2012
Waiting for Josh Kelly #2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Welcome, brother of Kurt.

611521-joel-tippett.jpg

I repeat my question in another thread - the bloke was on the list of such AFL giants as Brisbane and Gold Coast, and cracked it a massive tally of 2 games. Has he improved THAT much playing in SANFL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collins did say he was 'never' beaten. We've gone for ready-made. Preferred the look of Agent Sully, but ah well, welcome Joel.

25 year old 1 position player. We're clearly entering short-term planning now - not saying that's necessarily bad.

need basis if any of our back talls go down at least we know tippet can be a suitable back up. I'm happy with this especially if he was rated best state league defender.

I repeat my question in another thread - the bloke was on the list of such AFL giants as Brisbane and Gold Coast, and cracked it a massive tally of 2 games. Has he improved THAT much playing in SANFL?

Who would you have drafted? Experts everywhere on here..

Who would you have drafted? Experts everywhere on here..
I have no idea, and don't claim to be an expert. I am just saying, that I'd rather go for any untried kid, than a 24 year old who had goes with s**t clubs and couldn't crack it with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back