Past #37: Tim McGenniss - officially delisted by North Melbourne (31/10/14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbo appears to be training the house down.......didnt he win a time trial in utah?

Certainly is from what i've read so far OzzyO. I know a few have written him off already as depth only, but I disagree.

When I saw him train last preseason you easily could tell a very committed/professional player. I think he has more improvement and if so he will find it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly is from what i've read so far OzzyO. I know a few have written him off already as depth only, but I disagree.

When I saw him train last preseason you easily could tell a very committed/professional player. I think he has more improvement and if so he will find it.

Sansbury did as well.

Just watched the vid and he appears to be a really good kid. Certainly seems to be the type who'll give it a good crack and make everything of himself that he can. Can't ask anymore than that.

Good on Tim, very vocal young man, goes hard, me likey.

#37 Tim McGenniss

MCGENNISS%20Tim.png

Summary
North Melbourne's one and only rookie selection from last year's draft, McGenniss is a midfielder with a knack of finding the contested footy. One of the youngest players on the list, McGenniss quickly set about proving that age is no barrier, becoming a solid performer for Werribee. His early-season form saw him as a flashy, outside runner in which his consistency suffered, but as the year went on, he developed into a run-with midfielder, playing on and restricting the likes of Chris Cain, Nathan Lovett-Murray, Kyle Martin, Kane Lucas and Ben Duscher. Will play on for another year from the rookie list, and could be in for a senior debut next season if he keeps improving.

Quote:You could forgive Tim McGenniss for being a little intimidated when he was handed the task of tagging a player who has racked up over 100 AFL games. But instead of shying away from the task, the young rookie took it in his stride.

http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2013-07-04/m...-afl-scalp

Quote:He may be a first-year rookie, but Tim McGenniss is already making the North Melbourne coaches stand up and take notice.

http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2013-04-30/m...s-his-spot

542099_thumb.jpg

Tim+McGenniss+North+Melbourne+Kangaroos+Media+w_shu9PQ9u7l.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back