Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because being cleared of charges isn't necessarily a sign of innocence?
Then what is? Let's assume for two seconds that through some freak coincidence he genuinely is innocent. For once. One time. A single instance.

Because apparently he's 100% guilty in this thread.

That's one scenario. Another is that he is innocent. In the latter case, as DP was saying, he is unequivocally the victim. Not sure why people don't accept this.
Because they already think he's guilty or want to think he's guilty -- maybe for playing list reasons.

Aug 13, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NORTH! 2016,2017,2018.
If he is found not guilty, as in the girl lied about it, he is absolutely a victim in all of this.
x100

I know it would never come out this way (simply because one would take it to their grave). If it did I'd be rope-able (if i was majak). Not only because she has cost Majak but because of all the other women that would be afraid to come out and tell their stories.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
He is already a victim of trial by media.
...and whatever you call the many and various posts here on the subject. I believe silence and patience best serve the situation.

Anyhoo, how's his rehab going? Will he play at all, let alone well in 2015? Personally I already had major doubts about him making it at all, even more so now.

Aug 13, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NORTH! 2016,2017,2018.

Anyhoo, how's his rehab going? Will he play at all, let alone well in 2015? Personally I already had major doubts about him making it at all, even more so now.
Yeah I'd like an update on his situation. Need a Saunders injury update after the holiday break

Will be very interesting come end of next season and court case starts - if he is to stay on the list or not
If guilty I'm sure he won't be there, this isn't St Kilda.

Jan 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
SA Spurs, GB Packers, Chelsea
Not sure how he's "already been tried by the media"? He's been named as the accused. That's it. That's what happens when you're an adult, you get named publicly, in almost every instance. Not aware that any media has insinuated his guilt from what I've read.

In any case most of these matters are resolved one way or the other (matter dropped or guilty plea to a lesser charge), without a hearing, so chances are we won't "know" either way. If you expect answers then you can expect to be disappointed. The accusation will surely taint Daw for the rest of his life regardless of how it plays out, that's for sure.

By the time this is resolved either way I expect Daw to have already been de-listed based purely on his AFL/VFL footballing output. Has given himself every chance of succeeding, prepares like a true sporting professional from what you can see, but still has glaring weakness' after years in the system.

Saintly31

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Please reassess your definition of 'trigger happy'. That's as nice as I will respond to that complete garbage accusation.

Nah. It wasn't garbage. It was spot on.

So I deleted it, as can't be bothered replying on a topic only a few understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back