Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to Melbourne this week and always had planned to go to the Crown to watch this game. If Maj doesn't play, I honestly might just give it a miss. If our most in form player outside of the 1sts isn't getting reward for effort when we put up performances like the weekend, I'm not gonna put in my OWN effort to watch the game.

I love North Melbourne as much as the next bloke, but I won't accept injustice.
tumblr_nafy9lwYqu1t0jlg6o3_400.gif

What a goal, but I think I agree with the lady screaming how far?

I've almost resigned to the fact that he will request a trade. We've gotta play him and I'm not thinking waites form is deserving enough of selection.

Big steps and umpires generally only base it on that. Got more pace than half our midfield. Can't wait to get another look at him at AFL level.

Majak has to work on his awareness, he has to work on his game sense, he isn't a natural footballer.

Seriously get f***ed the kid deserves a shot in the seniors right now. He has done a shitload of hard work to get into great VFL form. Has worked through massive media hype and then a huge influence outside of football.

If I had to choose between getting games into Maj or watching Waite run around like a chicken with its head cut off I would prefer we play Maj.

The way I look at it we have to play one on the potential of what maybe will happen, so hows about we play the bloke who should wtill be here in 5 years?

Majak has to work on his awareness, he has to work on his game sense, he isn't a natural footballer.

Seriously get f***ed the kid deserves a shot in the seniors right now. He has done a shitload of hard work to get into great VFL form. Has worked through massive media hype and then a huge influence outside of football.

If I had to choose between getting games into Maj or watching Waite run around like a chicken with its head cut off I would prefer we play Maj.

The way I look at it we have to play one on the potential of what maybe will happen, so hows about we play the bloke who should wtill be here in 5 years?
Yep, 100% agree.

Waite's "bounce/attempted soccer" should open the Daw for Majak.

Maj to share the load with Goldie and our best forward (Brown) can stay forward!

Yep, 100% agree.

Waite's "bounce/attempted soccer" should open the Daw for Majak.

Maj to share the load with Goldie and our best forward (Brown) can stay forward!

I would really like to see Brown/Daw in the same forward line.

What a goal, but I think I agree with the lady screaming how far?

I've almost resigned to the fact that he will request a trade. We've gotta play him and I'm not thinking waites form is deserving enough of selection.

The difference is in the AFL the first tackle would have stuck and he would have got holding the ball. Even the second "almost tackle" I don't think he had any idea that player was chasing him down.

Note: not campaigning against him playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference is in the AFL the first tackle would have stuck and he would have got holding the ball. Even the second "almost tackle" I don't think he had any idea that player was chasing him down.

Note: not campaigning against him playing.
I will not stand for it!

pHJQXsR.gif

I love that every micro detail of Majak's footy smarts and game gets dissected in hypotheticals as if our senior forward line usually consists of a cluster of super footy smart Wayne Carey and Darren Jarman clones.

Yeah, it's up there with the criticism of Jack 'hacking the footy'.

I don't think he will either.

But he'd have every f***ing right to.

Why? The club has done everything they can to develop him. We were the only ones who gave him a shot and we kept him on the list a lot longer than a lot of other rookie listed players get.

I love that every micro detail of Majak's footy smarts and game gets dissected in hypotheticals as if our senior forward line usually consists of a cluster of super footy smart Wayne Carey and Darren Jarman clones.
Magnified when we have one histories dumbest footballers roaming around our forward line.

Why? The club has done everything they can to develop him. We were the only ones who gave him a shot and we kept him on the list a lot longer than a lot of other rookie listed players get.

Good point. Most one club players have multiple clubs who gave them a shot unlike old Mr "All by myself" Daw.

He's played more consistent footy at VFL level than a heap of guys that were gifted a s**t load of games.

He's smashing at the door right now, we keep him out and it may be to our own detriment.

If Carlton come throwing cash at him he may very well consider leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back