Moved Thread #1: Majak Daw -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just saw some footage of Majak kicking a length of the ground goal for Weribee. Ran away from his opponents like Buddy did last year a kicked the goal from 50. Looked very impressive.

How has he not been picked for North this Year. Would love to have him in the Crows team.

I once kicked an inside out torpedo goal from the boundary. Tell Craigy I'm busy this weekend, planning to have a few bevvies here and there, but I'll be happy to head over next week on a pay as you play contract. Let's say $50k a game?

I'm also available to play for Adelaide but due to family commitments, I have to Skype my performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's got something to do with three bookies from Calcutta, a Russian spy, and a fat cabaret singer named Helda.

Either that or we've got an All-Australian ruckman, and he's not ready... perhaps?

Looking at these posts he obviously has not been very consistent. Looked good on the footage.

Yes we've been taking the mickey but Majak has shown glimpses of brilliance no doubt and he is improving every week which he needs to if he wants to play seniors. Basically he has the tools but his awareness, understanding of the game and consistency still have a way to go to be seriously considered but he is getting closer:thumbsu:

It would have been interesting to have had him as sub in some of those close games. He is a freak and I still think he should be our sub every game. Honestly... Who are we kidding 70% of our team are "not ready" !!!!

He, mullet and tarrant have to be played imo

They are capable of being guns. Get them in.

Looking at these posts he obviously has not been very consistent. Looked good on the footage.

Watched him the the VFL. Seriously needs to work on his tank. Stands around flat footed some of the time - which is impossible at the highest level

Basically it's your usual "pro exploitation" article to appease the teeny bopper facebook ****heads who want their toy and they want it now type journalism.

North won't be playing the kid until they're confident he is up to the level of AFL.

Not beforehand.

To do so would be irresponsible, short sighted and counter-productive for both Majak and the club.

Smart arsed comments can't gloss over the validity of the question. WHY hasn't he been picked. Get him in the seniors. He has X-Factor, he has commercial appeal and above all, he has some freakish talent. Why is he wasting away in the reserves. If he has to adjust , he'll adjust quicker in the seniors.
This question belongs in the same mould as 1) Why is Rawlings an automatic selection. 2) Why did it take so long to drop LT 3) Why is Scott Mcmahon still on our list 4) any number of questions relating to Lachlan Hanson.

Smart arsed comments can't gloss over the validity of the question. WHY hasn't he been picked. Get him in the seniors. He has X-Factor, he has commercial appeal and above all, he has some freakish talent. Why is he wasting away in the reserves. If he has to adjust , he'll adjust quicker in the seniors.
This question belongs in the same mould as 1) Why is Rawlings an automatic selection. 2) Why did it take so long to drop LT 3) Why is Scott Mcmahon still on our list 4) any number of questions relating to Lachlan Hanson.
The troll is strong in this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back