Past #39: Eric Wallace - released by the Carolina Panthers

Remove this Banner Ad

i really hope beast get a year and make it plays afl games next year i reckon he would bring something different if given the chance and if he attacks the ball with strength people gonna get hurt or run

C'mon mate, you are better than that.
How do you mean? I'm just pointing out one of the main reasons why the friend would have been mistaken for thinking it was a f/s recruit.

Unless we've had American Aussie Rules players who've played 50/100 games before.

How do you mean? I'm just pointing out one of the main reasons why the friend would have been mistaken for thinking it was a f/s recruit.

Unless we've had American Aussie Rules players who've played 50/100 games before.
Now I'm not sure if you are taking the piss...
The poster to whom you are responding has been doing this for about a week. Just posting weird s**t like "I once saw Goldy at the Zoo, he was really tall" "I ran into Brad Scott once he said hi".

It was clearly a pisstake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I'm not sure if you are taking the piss...
The poster to whom you are responding has been doing this for about a week. Just posting weird s**t like "I once saw Goldy at the Zoo, he was really tall" "I ran into Brad Scott once he said hi".

It was clearly a pisstake.
I took it on face value. : shrug :

Had no reason to think otherwise, even if his other posts had flippant tones.

If it were me, for example, I'd be saying I made the mistake. So that's where I'm coming from.

I took it on face value. : shrug :

Had no reason to think otherwise, even if his other posts had flippant tones.

If it were me, for example, I'd be saying I made the mistake. So that's where I'm coming from.
Sweet man, enjoy.

Anyway.

I support Eric's endeavour but practically speaking, he would be facing a steep battle to become even the second preferred ruckman. Probably ahead of The Hybrid at this point but they're both rookies so it doesn't mean anything.

Yes, I am the rain on this parade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back