Past #17: Mitchell Hibberd - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Mitch

Remove this Banner Ad

The Turtle had toe. There were little things better in footy than watching him get the ball on the HFF, burning off a couple of chasers, running to 25m before steadying and kicking an almighty.....point.

Very few in the caper better, actually.

Peter German comes to mind. What a jumper the 29 has been for kicking goals on the run.

Second to Fordham in both time trials. No Gibson. Really exciting signs.

Every interview I've seen looks like he's been genetically altered to be unable to stop smiling.

At least he's able to stop simileing. Otherwise Mitch would be like Peter Griffin after a keg of espresso.

Second to Fordham in both time trials. No Gibson. Really exciting signs.

Every interview I've seen looks like he's been genetically altered to be unable to stop smiling.

He's Luke McDonald without the F/S connection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if we can borrow a very well known, and If I don't say so myself, the best, soccer chant for young Mitch:

"He's one of our own, he's one of our owwwwn. Mitchell Hibberd; he's one of our own."

I wonder if we can borrow a very well known, and If I don't say so myself, the best, soccer chant for young Mitch:

"He's one of our own, he's one of our owwwwn. Mitchell Hibberd; he's one of our own."
he is a gooner, he is a gooner, Harry Kaaane he is a gooner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back