Player Watch #39: Nathan Drummond

Remove this Banner Ad

Chances are he will be the sub, Arnot is a interesting selection

Not sure what Drummond & Arnots form in the VFL have been like but thought Lennon was a shoe in to get a game

Looks like we are going in with a team that are really going to go hard at it

Yeah suspect thats the case too. Dees strangled the game with Adelaide and were very hard at it.

Chances are he will be the sub, Arnot is a interesting selection

Not sure what Drummond & Arnots form in the VFL have been like but thought Lennon was a shoe in to get a game

Looks like we are going in with a team that are really going to go hard at it
The reasons are simple these two blokes are hard at it and tackle , Lennon isn't and doesn't .

The reasons are simple these two blokes are hard at it and tackle , Lennon isn't and doesn't .

Interesting , TRIB . I'm still not completely sold on Ben . He seems to have the skills but there's something that unsettles me about the way he's come to the club & the level of media attention he has received before playing a single game. Is the anyone who has had personal experience with Ben ? I open to hearing from those more in the know....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for intruding guys but I think it's great to see Drummond get a debut tonight. Wishing the kid the best of luck.

Got into the AFL the longer way after being surpassed in all 2013 drafts but had a strong 2014 season, played some VFL if i remember correctly and should be able to take the tempo shift into AFL easily. I see him as a Newman replacement whether it's 2015 or 2016 we wait and see.

Sorry for intruding guys but I think it's great to see Drummond get a debut tonight. Wishing the kid the best of luck.

Got into the AFL the longer way after being surpassed in all 2013 drafts but had a strong 2014 season, played some VFL if i remember correctly and should be able to take the tempo shift into AFL easily. I see him as a Newman replacement whether it's 2015 or 2016 we wait and see.
He played VFL for Richmond in 2014.

Pumped to see what he can do tonight, although I suspect he'll be sporting the green vest which is unfortunate. Hopefully Lumumba will have a face to face with him at some stage

Pumped to see what he can do tonight, although I suspect he'll be sporting the green vest which is unfortunate. Hopefully Lumumba will have a face to face with him at some stage

Actually, as Drummond was named at Half Back, he cannot start as a substitute. From my understanding, a substitute can only be named from the one of 4 players listed on the interchange.

Actually, as Drummond was named at Half Back, he cannot start as a substitute. From my understanding, a substitute can only be named from the one of 4 players listed on the interchange.

Only saw the list of players named rather than the actual line-up, so glad to hear it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back