No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the softest HtB I've ever seen a player concede (on Varcoe's end).

Bachar Houli is demanding his crown back (quietly, pleadingly, with sad doe-like eyes). Can't top that time he sat on the ground in the pocket because it was against his religion to use the non-preferred.

What annoyed me most about the dropped mark wasn't the drop but rather his limp attempts to then lock the ball in and pressure the opposition to give it up again rather than rebound and goal.

His tackle on Varcoe was hilarious, basically just a big bear hug. Probably the softest HtB I've ever seen a player concede (on Varcoe's end). Is that the first HtB JW has won?

N3IpkHI.gif

Buckley's reaction to it was as equally hilarious :D

Better than I remember it. See what I mean by his effectiveness for a guy who sees a duty of care for his opponent? :)

Yes, he really quite gently sat him on his arse. You can only imagine the carnage that ensued at the Watts' household when pillow fights broke out.

Yes, he really quite gently sat him on his arse. You can only imagine the carnage that ensued at the Watts' household when pillow fights broke out.

Im comfortable naming the above as Jack Watts' finishing move, WWF style: The Toorak sling tackle

People are aware that was for incorrect disposal right? Varcoe just dropped the ball.

You'd drop the ball too if Jack smothered you in love.

More frustrating was pedo running past him to try and put the ball out , then doubling up and running down someone who got a lucky kick to varcoe I think
Bit of luck on the bounce and there were 3 dees players and a certain scoring shot

The vision in the coaches box of Buckley just staring then yelling ' what the **** was that' was hilarious when watts laid the tackle
N3IpkHI.gif

Buckley's reaction to it was as equally hilarious :D

* you for stealing my likes by putting in more effort... arsehole

I've just given you a consolation like to partly make up for it.

I've liked your post to compensate your effort for his lack of effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Watts' last two weeks, is the consensus that wing/midfield is better for him than forward?

Nah, Watts is a forward who leads out of he square - always has been most effective there like against GC Round 1, under Bails and Craig.

Think wing is next best though.

Who knows. We've said that about him in alot of positions. Good signs from him though, he's such a confidence player and he's been playing with alot of it the last couple of weeks. Great to see him take the game on.
Don't worry, we have Geelong this weekend. They'll * him.

Looking good to me. Way to support your players man.

Shhh. We're trying to keep the lid on the criticism. If the players hear people are posting negatively on the Demons BigFooty board, they'll wave the white flag and let Geelong steamroll them.

Best three week block of jacks career. Effort, desire and using his skills to effect.
That quick snap off the back of the pack to find jeffy? I dont think it was a fluke, just amazing vision, and execution btw.
Agree 100% but it will need a lot more to win back the BF posters and the outer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back