Opinion 4 Flag in a Row under Massive Threat

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Bloody Hawthorn going to win another Bloody Flag. 3 in a Row and I can easily see them winning next years Flag.

I know some Disagree with that but I Struggle find another team next year that be Better then Hawks.

THANK CHRIST THE SWANS WON THE 2013 Flag

Not a chance they win next year.

Aging list and what is their motivation?

To equal our record and be the greatest team of all time. Motivation enough?
Fair point but i think they are done.

The theory i use is that every single team lifts massively against them next year. Makes a tough season.

Fair point but i think they are done.

The theory i use is that every single team lifts massively against them next year. Makes a tough season.

They had that the last 3 Years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody panic, panic doesn't help.

The ONLY time the four flags will be under threat is IF they the hawks make the grand final next year, assuming they win today.
Till then, do not panic, wont help.

They would not lose it from here

Stranger things have happened in sport. Their intensity dropped off severely in the last 10. West Coadt kick thise 2 and its a 20 point ball game. Yes they should win ..... But stranger things have happened.

Stranger things have happened in sport. Their I tensity dropped off severely in the last 10. West Coadt kick thise 2 and its a 20 point ball game. Yes they should win ..... But stranger things have happened.

Shhhhhhhh 1970

Still think Freo/WC will be their biggest threat

Aint there a few decent players looking to go back to WA or something

They're so much better than anyone else it isn't funny. Good on them, I wouldn't be surprised to see them win another one but would be pretty tough. Who beats them next year?

Dave, if they do end up losing today, this thread may be the greatest thread ever.

They're so much better than anyone else it isn't funny. Good on them, I wouldn't be surprised to see them win another one but would be pretty tough. Who beats them next year?

I can't see any side who could beat Hawthorn next year. I could maybe see a few in 2017.

I hate Hawthorn.

Not to mention all their supporters jumping on the bandwagon.

Never knew they had so many supporters. Seems to have grown since winning the last 2 gf's.

Hawks fans are the Worst in the AFL.

Bunch of Bandwaggoners who don't know much about Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back