Number: 4
Height: 196cm
Weight: 88kg
DOB: 26-03-1991
Debut: 2009 - Rd 11

Club Profile

Demonwiki

Anyone hear his interview?

What a man. SEN reporting at the meeting with the Melbourne officials last night, he asked if he should mention anything about the need for a new sponsor when interviewed today...

I think we have ourselves a gun.

Yeah heard it to BC, very mature for a 17yo. Sound like a leader...

God im so happy to be a MFC supporter, greatest club in the world!

Could this be the player to finally remove the great man Garry Lyon as my favourite all time player. If that happens we have a Nick Reiwoldt who can kick. His interview was the most impressive thing of the day. This is the scary thing- He was close to the best prospect in Australia with a basketball in his hand. this Kid has the potential to be un ****ing believable. Im actually glad we stacked up our midfield so we can get it down to him in a few years.

Twas about to make a nice comment till I read this guy saying Roo can't kick...

Didn't he kick 9 straight against you guys in 06, pretty inacurrate eh? And that 6.0 against hawthorn and 5.0 against Collingwood was pretty shonky too.

But this thread isn't about Roo.

So good luck with him guys, looks like you got a jem. If he turns out anything like Roo it'd be great. Seems like a genuinely top bloke so I wish him all the best. Hope he can bring some new members to your club.

Can't believe he's younger than me. :|

:D Roo is a star. One of my favourite players. Check the draft game in Hell he was my first pick ha ha. Was taking the piss. He can be a bit wonky though lets be honest. My point was if he becomes like Roo we have a superstar on our hands because he kicks the ball like Fev

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that not the game when Rivers kept him pretty honest after he had 4 goals on Nicho to 1/4 time.

Anyway we drafted the next Reiwoldt and the saints drafted the next Bate. Not having a go at the saints but if the players both turn out as good as their older versions both clubs would be reasonably pleased.

cant believe your cheek armitage2reiwoldt, we f'ing killed you in that game. then went on to knock you out of the finals didnt we????

Riewoldt kicked 9 against Melbourne in 2004. We still smashed them by 9 goals though. Nicholson started on Riewoldt and copped about four goals on him. Rivers made the move after quarter time, and copped five goals.

The Elimination Final was in 2006, when we also beat them, thanks mainly to one Brock McLean.

Watts

Supercoach question:

will he play round 1 or get a look in later on in the season??

Anything is helpful

Thanks
I love DELEDIO

Suprised this thread hasn't got a mention. Drop the good Watts propaganda in here I say.

Set to make his debut on the big stage against the Pies on Queens Birthday. Can't help but feel he's being used as a marketing ploy despite building up form at Casey in recent weeks. Would love for him to kick a goal on debut but no real expectations.

Suprised this thread hasn't got a mention. Drop the good Watts propaganda in here I say.

Set to make his debut on the big stage against the Pies on Queens Birthday. Can't help but feel he's being used as a marketing ploy despite building up form at Casey in recent weeks. Would love for him to kick a goal on debut but no real expectations.

I would say it is quite obvious that he is being 'used' as a ploy, we have not had a super marketable player in years and it think we are tryng to turn him into one. Imagine all the kids with 4 on their backs :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back