Retired # 4: Jobe Watson - Now coach at Xavier College 28/11

Remove this Banner Ad

I genuinely forget Jobe Watson is still on our list sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep unfortunately he won't be around in our next premiership what will s**t me even more is if he gets his Brownlow stripped.
He is every chance to be in our next flag. We just lost the elimination last year. We arguably have the most even, exciting and best list we have had in 12-13 years. Great crop of youngsters coming through and have topped up with some experienced campaigners who provide more then just depth. Jobe's still got a great crack at our 17th yet

He is every chance to be in our next flag. We just lost the elimination last year. We arguably have the most even, exciting and best list we have had in 12-13 years. Great crop of youngsters coming through and have topped up with some experienced campaigners who provide more then just depth. Jobe's still got a great crack at our 17th yet

Yeah true

I hold the same view it's our best list in over a decade at winning a flag.

Don't talk about our players like that mate.

I feel extremely blessed as a supporter that we have someone like Jobe Watson as captain.

A gun player, great leader and a top bloke. Many clubs would probably struggle to have a captain that fills two of those attributes let alone all three.

And to make things even better for us we have someone waiting in Heppel to fill those attributes once Watson steps down.

Our current and future leadership is fantastic and secure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back