moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
All four teams showing a bit of rustiness, not surprising, really. But two competitive matches to start the comp must be a good thing.

bigleague

All Australian
Apr 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm positive that I'll enjoy it, because it's a fun game to watch live. 3 rows from the front, too, so I'm pretty keen! It's obviously a different code so I'm not going to directly compared the game itself, but there's no need if I enjoy it anyway.

International Rules is in the same boat as the 4 Nations imo, and yes, like you said, it's a gimmick. Both are still fun to watch though.
It's absolutely nothing like that rules bullshit!

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
All four teams showing a bit of rustiness, not surprising, really. But two competitive matches to start the comp must be a good thing.

If we're talking technicalities, I thought both sides were often offside at the re-starts, although it was only penalised once.

Yes and yes.

This game is there for the Kiwis taking. Must finish it off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
And, better still, both results are just what the comp needed to keep things on the edge.

The Kangaroos will be absolutely determined not to lose two on the spin, though.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
And, better still, both results are just what the comp needed to keep things on the edge.

The Kangaroos will be absolutely determined not to lose two on the spin, though.

Sunday's game really should be a beauty. A real chance for England to knock off a weakened Kangaroos.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
England coughed up a bit of ball against the Samoans, but the Aussies coughed up more. If we can continue that trend with the Burgesses and James Graham...

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
No real complaints about the reffing in either game, a few errors have to be expected, but I thought they were both clear and fair. Video ref decisions, including overturned ones, all looked correct to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back