Past #4: Shaun Higgins - Higgo traded to Geelong for 2020 #30 - 2x Syds/108 NM gms/96 NM gls - thx Higgo

Remove this Banner Ad

Careful.... If you back in a player, and then point out that you backed in said player, some on here refer to you as a flog.

Well done btw, he is a star!

Nah, that's cos you went OTT, lol.

Higgins, JMac, Jay Z, Jacobs, Turner, Robbie Tarrant - all my men from quotes in their threads!

My original man = JWS :(

Higgins, JMac, Jay Z, Jacobs, Turner, Robbie Tarrant - all my men from quotes in their threads!

Btw, cracking list. I would probably replace Jacobs with Garner and add a bit of Cunners but other than that I'm with you.

Garner?

Please, Im sure you wrote him and harper off this year, i will get my EA to find your posts on the subject.
Please go for your life!!!
Always been hopeful. Spent many an afternoon watching him do run throughs... Wondering if he would ever get back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phht, you reckon you know football? I backed Evan Hewitt. Don't talk to me about football. I know football. :$ :drunk: :$

Noticed that when he took on a tackle in the centre square. He bounced off him and set up a goal. I nearly fell off my chair. I thought nothing of the trade but now I'll tell everyone I knew he's be really good at North Melbourne.

Good point but I still don't like you because of what you did to Christy Mack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back