Past #40: Brent LeCras - selected with #56 in the '03 ND - delisted at the end of the '06 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Great stuff Scott

Perry just by virtue of the fact that Richmond showed interest would have to stay. The approach might make our club sit up and take notice. Tall backs dont grow on trees.

If Hay can get back to 50% of his AA form it would make a huge difference to where we finish next year. Hay, Dish (on 2nd half of 2006 form) as well as Perry and a more confident Watt would do the job IMO

The Frenchman is popular in these parts and with me but lack of opportunity will get him in the end. I also like Eddie but he really is a wasted spot on our list

Is there anyone on here who thinks the club should delist Perry, would be extremely rare to find anyone?

I wouldn't be too disappointed to see Le Cras or Schwarze.
Le Cras just isn't up to AFL level.
I saw some OK things in Scharze, but far from sold.
Couldn't see him being part of a successful North team, and would be fighting for the role Jesse Smith will take.

Cutting Perry would be ridiculous.

NeoBlaze said:
You could not delist Perry with the kind of promise he showed

Joel Perry asked to be traded - and no deal could be done - he will be delisted.
I know this because i spoke to a relation of his last week,i met him by accident.:thumbsu:

scottywiper said:
I think he may be in trouble.
Mail is that one of he, Perry and Schwarze will be cut.
That makes me think the Frenchman is in strife.

Also, Urch doing very well and likely to be safe, as is Grima.
Despite his weight, Hay is apparently a much happier camper than last pre-season and his kicking has improved HUGELY.
McConnell has had a setback with a groin injury.

Delisting perry and schwarze is not an option as there upside is alot bigger than Lecras.

Happy that jon hay is on the mend and wish him all the best.

roo9699 said:
Joel Perry asked to be traded - and no deal could be done - he will be delisted.

I dont get that

If no deal could be done, was another club asking to much for someone we are supposedly delisting :confused:

You'd think if we were going to delist him we would take anything for him rather than get nothing when he goes into the PSD

roo9699 said:
I know this because i spoke to a relation of his last week,i met him by accident.:thumbsu:
You're talking complete sht.

If he asks to be traded, and the club doesnt find him a trade, he can now walk and be taken by Richmond in the draft.

Think before you post crap.

If Perry goes i'ii be ropeable!!!

scottywiper said:
I think he may be in trouble.
Mail is that one of he, Perry and Schwarze will be cut.
That makes me think the Frenchman is in strife.

Got me worried Scottywiper.

Hope your wrong about Perry???

Big call to get rid of the only up and coming young key position backman on our list..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way will Perry be delisted. No ****ing way.

RoyalBlue said:
You're talking complete sht.

If he asks to be traded, and the club doesnt find him a trade, he can now walk and be taken by Richmond in the draft.

Think before you post crap.

No sht tool....you are smart....obviously you can understand and read between the lines hey?you just said and repeated what i just wrote and may happen.....Think and read other posts before repeating it yourself moron.

Sadly, if I had to delist one it would be the Frenchman. Too much potential upside with Perry and Schwarze.

The Perry delisting rumor is ridiculous. He might not be a favorite of the coach, but he only has to wait out one more year.;)

It's not inconceivable that the Perry rumour is correct.
He can simply refuse to sign the contract, nominate a salary and wait for Richmond to pick him up. Of course we can redraft him, but if he did that I wouldn't bother.

vlad76 said:
It's not inconceivable that the Perry rumour is correct.
He can simply refuse to sign the contract, nominate a salary and wait for Richmond to pick him up. Of course we can redraft him, but if he did that I wouldn't bother.

I know clubs bluff and threaten to re-draft disgruntled out of contract players every year around draft time. I can't recall an out of contract player ever being re-drafted has this ever happened?

salamander said:
I know clubs bluff and threaten to re-draft disgruntled out of contract players every year around draft time. I can't recall an out of contract player ever being re-drafted has this ever happened?

Mick Martyn. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back