Player Watch #7: Daniel Butler

Remove this Banner Ad

so does every highlight package.... hence highlight... Gotta love this time of year though guys like McKenzie become 100 a year goal kickers overnight..

so does every highlight package.... hence highlight... Gotta love this time of year though guys like McKenzie become 100 a year goal kickers overnight..
I appreciate your input, captain obvious.

His highlight package stood out in my very own personal opinion so thought I'd share his highlight clip from the AFL website who not everyone may have seen.

Lol not every highlight video makes you stand back and take notice. There are definitely more impressive highlights than others. No need to be a tool. He never said he's going to win the brownlow, he just said he looks the goods, which he does.

I was actually really excited about him being drafted, even though he probably got the most muted enthusiasm of everyone.

If only I had've said something then so I could've obnoxiously lorded it over everyone, instead of waiting until after the first NAB match where he definitely showed a lot of promise.

That's the only place i see for him... don't see that small body being a part of our midfield.
At 182 cm and 80kg already, I wouldn't count him out of the midfield. However, forward of the centre is where he can create the most havoc.

He and Elton were the highlights of the day for me. Didn't mind George Constanza either!

Exciting times ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At 182 cm and 80kg already, I wouldn't count him out of the midfield. However, forward of the centre is where he can create the most havoc.

He and Elton were the highlights of the day for me. Didn't mind George Constanza either!

Exciting times ahead.

182 cm 80 kg? Not bad he looks a lot smaller than that. Should definitely be grooming him for that small fwd role we need though.

Elton surprised a lot of people, good on him.

Exciting times ahead.
He looks nowhere near that size.

I think Conca is bigger than that or at least he's listed as bigger. RFC fudging the numbers I reckon.

By much ? I think last time I checked Conca was about 182cm & 83/4kgs...

I was going to suggest they get a room!

No way! tigs2010 asked me to go to his place for a few beers. I figure why not, the red flag i should have taken notice was when he made me put a pillow case over my head when he told me to get into his car. I ended up at Groupie_ dungeon and have never been the same. Its embarrassing, when i walk and if there is a breeze i make a whistling sound, without using my mouth :oops:

i still have no memory of what happened.

No way! tigs2010 asked me to go to his place for a few beers. I figure why not, the red flag i should have taken notice was when he made me put a pillow case over my head when he told me to get into his car. I ended up at Groupie_ dungeon and have never been the same. Its embarrassing, when i walk and if there is a breeze i make a whistling sound, without using my mouth :oops:

i still have no memory of what happened.

When you see the video that's been circling it might jog your memory

RFC site says 185/83
I meet Conca at the races and had a chat with him For a while. I am exactly 183cm and I am taller than he is. Don't care what the Web site says, there is no way Conca is any taller than 181 max.

I meet Conca at the races and had a chat with him For a while. I am exactly 183cm and I am taller than he is. Don't care what the Web site says, there is no way Conca is any taller than 181 max.
Yep fudging the numbers as I suspected. Butler looks jake King sort of height too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back