Past #28: Kayne Turner - pick #25 in '14 RD - delisted end '22 - re-listed w/ #39 in '22 RD - delisted end "23 - 111gm/58gl - thx Kayno

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayne's value to the side is already strong and he may never be a big accumulator, but don't be surprised if the forum vultures circle in a couple of years if he's not starting to play more on ground minutes, get higher possession counts or becoming more damaging with the pill.
You say this like it's a bad thing. :confused:

Strong inside midfielder

KTurner316cna1.jpg

And to think this kid played in 3 AFL finals 10 months later. Outstanding

Just watched a bit of training with my young daughter. Kayne didn't hesitate to smile and wave. He's fresh, untainted and loving it all.

When is training? The club does not have training times on the website...

We were just driving past and a group of ten seemed to be doing lap work. Sam Gibson was at the front of every pack. Majak is even more massive than previous years.

We were just driving past and a group of ten seemed to be doing lap work. Sam Gibson was at the front of every pack. Majak is even more massive than previous years.
Was he cloned? Arjen's going to be pissed we used resources on him. I would have chosen boomer or ben10 personally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inb4 King Corey penis joke.

Just watched a bit of training with my young daughter. Kayne didn't hesitate to smile and wave. He's fresh, untainted and loving it all.
This does not surprise, he is an absolute stand out in the way he represents the club! Will be the difference on and off the field for our club for many many years to come.

Been trying to think who he reminds me of
Sort of like Stevo, but Stevo was always quite solid physically and a leftie

Schimmelbusch
skinny tough mad as a meat axe and unstoppable
there u have it

Been trying to think who he reminds me of
Sort of like Stevo, but Stevo was always quite solid physically and a leftie

Schimmelbusch
skinny tough mad as a meat axe and unstoppable
there u have it
Good comparisons from a 'Shinboner Spirit' perspective.

Interesting...

Turner's Elite Mindset

Small forward Kayne Turner is eyeing a role further up the field this season, aiming to emulate the feats of teammate Sam Gibson.

With fellow small forwards Lindsay Thomas and Robbie Nahas out to cement spots in attack, the 19-year-old is determined to add another dimension to his game to complement his forward duties.

Turner said he intends to follow Gibson’s lead, whose game style is built around elite endurance, and has been watching his teammate closely.

“I like that small forward role but hopefully I’ll get to spend a bit more time up on the wing as well again,” Turner toldNMFC.com.au.

The problem however is that he actually makes Gibbo look like an elite kick. I rate both of them but I can't see Turner playing that role. Small forward for a few years before he builds up a tank to have runs as an inside mid imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back