Delisted #41: Will Hams - Delisted - 28/10

Remove this Banner Ad

I just think he's too small at this point to not get hurt, with the way he plays.
I could be wrong, probably am.
Sloane's mini-me?

We need all the confidence boosters we can get. Being a middle-class white male is hard enough as it is, everyone knows that.
Being a three legged goat would be harder.

Anyway- I'm eager with anticipation at Hams...bringing home the bacon.

Sorry.

V1gif9R.jpg

You and Ben Folds seem to get me.
The struggle is real, brother. It's like I can't go a single day without being given a leg-up or offered a job or something.

Anyhow it'll be good to see Hams trot out in the red and black, he's obviously knuckled down and earned the call up. Just hoping he doesn't get carved up in his first senior hit out for the year.

ashby looks pissed in that clip

Btw did someone use their iphone to record that?
I thought Ashby looked pretty gracious considering he's been dropped for the biggest H & A game of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am yet to see anything that gives me confidence Hams can make it. Hoping to be shown differently Sat. Admittedly, I've seen fack all of him though. Go William.

Will be sub but it seems he is really well regarded by his peers around the club with the way he goes about it. One of those guys that 'no one has a bad word to say about him'. Some well respected posters also been talking this guy up, will be interested to see his role/position at AFL level with his size. Hard to compare him to anyone really. Needs to get some Prestia size to him.

Rewarded for good VFL form - he's in that bracket of 3rd to 5th year players that need to stand up - Seems to be an out and out midifelder - I am most interested in his performance.

I am yet to see anything that gives me confidence Hams can make it. Hoping to be shown differently Sat. Admittedly, I've seen fack all of him though. Go William.

So you've seen nothing. Then claim your yet to see anything that shows he'll make it?

Riiiiiight.

I couldn't disagree with this more, he's shown heaps. He runs hard, has neat enough skills, is very good off the ball and knows how to find the thing.

My problem is much the same as it is with Ashby in 2015. He doesn't bring anything to the table that the current AFL side needs. I think we are reaching if we think a midget inside midfielder is going to help us win contested ball against a team with some inside machines.

I also don't think his game against Sandi was better than Kav or Browne who are two guys we could actually use this week.

When he fills out Hams will be a really good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back