Past #44: Max Warren - club announces Max's contract will not be renewed (29 September) thanks Max

Remove this Banner Ad

Their father Chief Justice Earl will be thrilled to see the Warren boys playing for the same team.

here's a small write up from inside football.

Max Warren -Eastern Ranges
Height: 182cm, Weight: 78kg, DOB: 20/1/93
"Max is an interesting one. He is a genuine wingman/half back with good speed. He doesn't have many deficiencies and I think he will really improve in a full time AFL environment. He is extremely bright and has plenty going for him." Eastern Ranges regional manager Anthony Parkin.

He seems to be a very nice type for a project player.

Welcome to the greatest club on earth Max.:thumbsu:

This is the write-up from Chris25 on the 'Drafts & Trading' board. He picked him as pick #90 to Geelong:

Seems like this guy has never really got a mention on BigFooty, but had a solid year and was invited to the National Combine. Is a versatile midfielder, and just a really clean player. Maybe not someone who will necessarily wow you, but I think he'll eventually prove to be better than this selection suggests.

Chris25 was right. Based on that short highlights clip, he didn't wow me.
Hopefully he'll also be right about him proving better.

Looks like a very solid boy.

Chris25 was right. Based on that short highlights clip, he didn't wow me.
Hopefully he'll also be right about him proving better.

Looks like a very solid boy.

Agree on that small sample it's a bit meh. But in considering how much better the Mangan and Lynch clips are, you have to factor in their greater experience (especially Lynch) and the higher grade of footy on show.

It'll be interesting if a larger clip is uploaded soon a la McKenzie where you can get a much better handle on why they're rated the way they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their father Chief Justice Earl will be thrilled to see the Warren boys playing for the same team.

As will their mother, Chief Justice Marilyn Warren of the Supreme Court of Victoria.

Quite the legal family.....

If the boys don't make it as footballers, they'll probably become jurors.;)

Went to school with him and watched him play for Eastern Ranges............... North are very lucky to pick him up..... He is for one a very good player and an extremely great guy....... And NO he ISN'T related to Ben........ hahahaha............ I hope he gets his chance this year and he will give 110% all the time..... Good luck to Max and the Roos

P.S And just as a side note.......... He has a younger brother who is even better than he is.............. Just saying.....

Went to school with him and watched him play for Eastern Ranges............... North are very lucky to pick him up..... He is for one a very good player and an extremely great guy....... And NO he ISN'T related to Ben........ hahahaha............ I hope he gets his chance this year and he will give 110% all the time..... Good luck to Max and the Roos

P.S And just as a side note.......... He has a younger brother who is even better than he is.............. Just saying.....

Young charlie is a gun.

and for everyone who is interested hes first cousins with nick and ed lower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back