Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Very Alessio if you ask me.
304.gif

:p

I along with a few others noticed on the weekend a different role for Orazio. Im sure its got something to do with his development and defensive work, but do we really need another to learn how to sweep off the half back line? Why wasnt he played forward since thats what he was recruited for? (Im assuming that to be the case)
If he has some defensive deficiencies why cant they be developed on the forward line?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be tracking beautifully. From a skinny project pick, he is starting to fill out and become a factor in VFL games.

If he keeps on going with his upward projectile then he may get a few games this year but he should really be pushing next year as we may have 1 or 2 older brigade who have moved on.

Has something we are desperately in need of... pace.

Yeah, he's one of our under the radar types who I'm quite excited about.

If we are re-signing him, that's great news indeed. Has pace, a dash of class and for a kid as skinny as he still is, he's actually a tough little thing too.

He's also shot up about 3cm compared to this time last year. It was noticeable when we saw him in person on Tuesday night.

For the VFL watchers, is he a carbon copy of Colyer? Or does he have more strings to his bow, If so, what?
Not as quick but a lot smoother. Think Mercuri, though not as good.

Back