Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 25, 2014
https://archive.org/details/WarIsARacket
AFL Club
Fremantle
Last edited:
  • Banned
Secrets aren't kept for the shits and giggles.

Information received this week from the highest levels of US counter-terrorism sources have confirmed that the reputed “Queen of Al Qaeda,” Dr. Aafia Siddiqui, a CIA torture victim now serving 87 years in an American “super-max” prison, was a CIA agent when captured and was imprisoned to prevent releasing information that could eventually lead to the arrest and conviction of then Vice President Dick Cheney.

http://www.vineyardsaker.co.nz/2015...port-incriminates-dick-cheney-by-gordon-duff/

Information received this week from the highest levels of US counter-terrorism sources have confirmed that the reputed “Queen of Al Qaeda,” Dr. Aafia Siddiqui, a CIA torture victim now serving 87 years in an American “super-max” prison, was a CIA agent when captured and was imprisoned to prevent releasing information that could eventually lead to the arrest and conviction of then Vice President Dick Cheney.

http://www.vineyardsaker.co.nz/2015...port-incriminates-dick-cheney-by-gordon-duff/

If they were that intent on keeping the secret why is she still alive?

The US isn't reliant on Saudi oil any more. It's taking a while to unravel but it changes the whole dynamic of the Middle East. The US has underwritten the regional security order for the past 70 years but now there's no reason to. The US could disengage and leave them to it, including Israel.

So Lester, Obama really is the best president that country has seen? Any truth American friendly investors are putting us to the sword by manipulating currencies and commodities our economy thrives on?

• Banned
New allegations of Saudi involvement in 9/11

new allegations have emerged from the man described as the 20th 9/11 hijacker, alleging members of the Saudi royal family supported al Qaeda.

Zacarias Moussaoui, who pleaded guilty in 2005 to six terror-related charges, makes the allegations in a sworn statement contained in a brief submitted Tuesday as part of an ongoing civil case by the families of 9/11 victims.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/politics/9-11-attacks-saudi-arabia-involvement/

New allegations of Saudi involvement in 9/11

new allegations have emerged from the man described as the 20th 9/11 hijacker, alleging members of the Saudi royal family supported al Qaeda.

Zacarias Moussaoui, who pleaded guilty in 2005 to six terror-related charges, makes the allegations in a sworn statement contained in a brief submitted Tuesday as part of an ongoing civil case by the families of 9/11 victims.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/politics/9-11-attacks-saudi-arabia-involvement/

An interesting snippet from the article

Robert Jordan, who was U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia from 2001 to 2003, told CNN he "was given no hint whatsoever of direct Saudi leadership involvement -- any financing or any planning -- for these attacks."
Jordan said he was regularly in touch with Robert Mueller and George Tenet, who led the FBI and CIA, respectively, and felt assured over the course of their investigation that allegations against the Saudi government were without merit.
"A lot of it was my own questioning," said Jordan." 'Are you sure? Have you made certain that none of the people we're dealing with now at the senior level had anything to do with these attacks or with supporting the terrorists who financed and orchestrated them?' And I was routinely and universally given the information that they felt comfortable at least at the senior level they hadn't."

If the americans had followed the money,that would of lead them straight back to America via Saudi Arabia, which is probably why they didn't. The refusal to investigate the saudi money trail is the biggest smoking gun there is since the dust settled on building sevens collapse.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not unless you believe the world works like a Hollywood film.

have you hird of james hird before?

bush_holding_hands.jpg

p01qv62p.jpg

harryjanslingersays.png

says the guy that couldn't respond to a single post about his economics nonsense this week, rofl. how's that going btw? have you worked out basic financial concepts yet?

deep man, real deep.

you ask me questions like; "why is another trillion debt, in eight weeks a big deal? it just more debt. in reality its meaningless and nothing changes."

These are quite grand statements and questions, and sometimes i like to ponder or have other tasks at hand . Do not be offended at not replying to every post of yours in a fast manner. I do hope to reply and enjoy reading them and learning :thumbsu:

please don't paraphrase my comments/questions if you can't get anything right.

You - So in reality the overall outstanding debt hardly changed.

Me - it just more debt

You - So yes, it's currently "sustainable"

Me - why is another trillion debt, in eight weeks a big deal?. in reality its meaningless and nothing changes.

sorry, i was way off

because you feel that government is perfect and all-powerful?

they sure are powerful

have you been seeing the new laws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back