History 5/2/15 New allegations of Saudi involvement in 9/11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
as always you're using your ignorance of real life as a launching pad for stupid assertions. they made a fallacy for people like you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance#Argument_from_incredulity.2FLack_of_imagination

you clearly have no experience dealing with big government (lining up at centrelink doesn't count).

Uh huh

Pity they couldn't fix the computers

What is hard to understand about dealing with big govt! They employ you don't they?

Oh you know. Trillions go missing all the time

Yeah, it is. Pull it means to pull a building down.

Both in denial and attacking the man. Who would've thought?

Watched your videos - Silverstein was talking to the fire chief and the decision was made to pull it or some such was said.

How you get a pre-planned controlled demolition from that phrase is beyond me.

I dare say a more reasonable interpretation is to pull the fire fighting operation.

Still its 28 seconds long so its hard to get the context from that.

The other video with John Kerry has questions being put to him in a forum and he isn't aware of the claims being made and he says I'll check that out or similar.

Is that supposed to prove something?

Yeah, it is. Pull it means to pull a building down.

wrong again! "pull" means to tie a cable to a building and aid in the direction of its fall. "pull it" means nothing. almost 15 years and you haven't even been able to get the basics right. don't feel bad, even Dick Gage struggles too.

Both in denial and attacking the man. Who would've thought?

i just showed you where the "missing" money was. who's in denial? :drunk:

Last edited:
Watched your videos - Silverstein was talking to the fire chief and the decision was made to pull it or some such was said.
Yet the fire chief has denied this?

No, I got it from how the building actually fell.

I dare say a more reasonable interpretation is to pull the fire fighting operation.
There was no fire fighting operation. They let the building burn.

The other video with John Kerry has questions being put to him in a forum and he isn't aware of the claims being made and he says I'll check that out or similar.
Sure he wasn't.

Is that supposed to prove something?
The proof is from the way the building fell, and the quick cleanup of the remains before they could be forensically examined. The two statement just further states it.

What Silverstein said was

I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse.​

The most obvious literal meaning is that he was advising the fire department to pull down the building. And subsequently WTC7 collapsed in a similar manner to hundreds of other tall buildings brought down by controlled demolition. However, this interpretation is problematic because i) fire departments do not bring down buildings by controlled demolition ii) fire departments do not liaise with building owners about operational matters during fire fights iii) no fire department commander has been identified who made such a call.

Another popular interpretation is that he was advising the fire department to withdraw their men from WTC7 which subsequently collapsed due to office fires. However, this is problematic because i) no high rise building has ever collapsed symmetrically, and for significant periods of free fall due to office fires ii) fire departments do not liaise with building owners about operational matters during fire fights iii) no fire department commander has been identified who made such a call iv) Silverstein's words don't make sense in that context.

A further interpretation is that this conversation as related by Silverstein never took place at all. WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition which had nothing to do with the fire department. Silverstein said these words as a distraction from what really occurred.

Astonishingly, the physical evidence that might have indicated why a 47 storey building suddenly collapsed was disposed of before an investigation could begin. What was the hurry?

wrong again! "pull" means to tie a cable to a building and aid in the direction of its fall. "pull it" means nothing. almost 15 years and you haven't even been able to get the basics right. don't feel bad, even Dick Gage struggles too.
"Pull it" means to pull down a building. It is used in the context of demolishing buildings.

i just showed you where the "missing" money was. who's in denial? :drunk:
Did you? All you showed me was a government website. The same government who authorised wargames on the day of the attacks, and regularly lies to its people (and the world). The same government who bombed a country who had nothing to do with 9/11, and only went there for resources.

There have been several instances of planes crashing into buildings, I believe the earliest was the B-25 Empire State Building crash in 1945.

Most of the incidents involve slow moving light planes, as opposed to a much heavier and faster passenger jet which would inflict more damage on the target. The Empire State Building incident shows that even the small B-25 could produce a hole.

not to mention its top speed is only 400K's

Yet the fire chief has denied this?
No, I got it from how the building actually fell.
There was no fire fighting operation. They let the building burn.
Sure he wasn't.
The proof is from the way the building fell, and the quick cleanup of the remains before they could be forensically examined. The two statement just further states it.

The John Kerry youtube has a header saying he admits to the controlled demolition of WTC7, he does no such thing.

He's asked 2 questions and denies any knowledge, the closest he gets to saying anything like what is purported is something about a wall being knocked over by the firies.

And you come back with "sure he wasn't" to the point that he claims not to be aware of what the questions are about.

What are you a mindreader?

As for the "quick cleanup of the remains before they could be forensically examined" that's not my recollection.

The WTC site was called the pile and I reckon the cleanup took at least a year maybe 2. It was done by picking at the rubble with earthmoving equipment, teasing it apart and loading it onto dump trucks that drove it to the defunct NY garbage dump called Fresh Kills.

The various authorities would have had ample opportunity to examine anything they liked.

Frankly I doubt Fresh Kills was Fort Knox so I dare say amateur sleuths could have jumped fences and done likewise.

<snip - your read on a 28 second video>

Astonishingly, the physical evidence that might have indicated why a 47 storey building suddenly collapsed was disposed of before an investigation could begin. What was the hurry?

That's not my recollection, the clean-up took ages. I remember watching news snippets of dump-trucks loaded with girders and stories about Fresh Kills and its ironic name. I'd guess it took well over a year to clear the site.

As far as I'm aware there was an investigation by the relevant authorities, I'd imagine that might have included the NY Coroner, Police and Fire Dept and similar Federal authorities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well clearly CountryRace seems to overestimate the efficiency and underestimate the capacity for uselessness re big government. like i pointed out, centrelink would be the sum total of experience he has.

I merely find it hard to believe they 'lost' TRIllion/s dollars due to the government Being too large and the computers not "talking". It's not five dollars falling behind the couch. It's eight, nine times the multi billion military budget of that year.

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on,"

said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

www.cbsnews.com/news/the-war-on-waste/

Just another part which is all rather convenient and conincidental in the big picture. Almost like, why did the take the evidence away, before the investigation could be done?

There are many question that don't quite add up. Some of them, trillion dollar questions.

Last edited:
I merely find it hard to believe they 'lost' TRIllion/s dollars due to the government Being too large and the computers not "talking". It's not five dollars falling behind the couch. It's eight, nine times the multi billion military budget of that year.

you know it's not actual money, right? we're talking about financial transactions. which were spread around 600ish systems. i know you "find it hard to believe"; i already provided you the fallacy your stupidity falls under.

"Pull it" means to pull down a building. It is used in the context of demolishing buildings.

i know you believe everything you read on the internet, but that's hardly my fault. you're full of s**t. it didn't mean that in 2001, it still doesn't mean that in 2015. such degrees of ignorance 14 years after the event is poor form.

I mailed Jowenko BV and asked if 'pull' was an industry term for 'demolish'. They said it wasn't. Implosionworld said the same thing. I run into the same problem when looking into different dictionaries. There is always a distinction made between 'pull down', 'pull away' and 'pull back'. And I have not been able to find one person on the internet who uses this word as a substitute for 'demolish'.

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html

Did you? All you showed me was a government website. The same government who authorised wargames on the day of the attacks, and regularly lies to its people (and the world).

ohhhhh right. so you can quote rumsfeld, whom every truther at the time claimed was part of the 911 scheme, but i can't quote his department :drunk: you guys are so predictable.

Last edited:
Then what happened ?

All the files and documents of the computers that were not talking to each other - went down in wtc7?

are you a moron? i already told you what happened. they consolidated the systems and found the transactions. note that virtually all of these transactions were clinton-era spendings (or before), and had nothing to do with george II and his band of merry men. imbecile.

I'm trying to keep up with the offical story.

you couldn't keep up with my grandma and her zimmerframe.

Last edited:
your mate rummy again

"The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible."

In the current environment, DoD has a serious credibility problem in financial management. On January 11, 2001, in the confirmation hearing of the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF), Senator Byrd questioned the Defense Department’s inability “to receive a clean audit opinion in its financial statements”. He went on to say, “I seriously question an increase in the Pentagon’s budget in the face of the department’s recent (inspector general) report. How can we seriously consider a $50 billion increase in the Defense Department’s budget when the (Department of Defense’s) own auditors–when DoD’s own auditors–say the department cannot account for $2.3 trillion in transactions…”

In subsequent Senate testimony of February 13, 2001, Senator Grassley referenced these questions and continued, “…these reports show that DoD has lost control of the money at the transaction level. With no control at the transaction level, it is physically impossible to roll up the numbers into a top-line financial statement that can stand up to scrutiny and, most importantly, audit.”

While DoD may debate some of the criticisms of its financial statements and the size and components of the $2.3 trillion issue, we think that corrective action requires radical financial management transformation. For the FY 1999 financial statements, the auditors concluded that $2.3 trillion transactions of the $7.6 trillion entries to the financial statements were “unsupported”. DoD notes that many of these entries included end-of- period estimates for such items as military pension actuarial liabilities and contingent liabilities, and manual entries for such items as contract accounts payable and property and equipment values. DoD would further note that the “unsupported” entries are “not necessarily improper” and that documentation does exist in many cases, albeit, not adequate for the auditing standards imposed.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/de...annot-track-2-3-trillion-in-transactions.165/

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained.

"That way, we will give people not so much more money, but a comfort factor, to be sure that every last taxpayer penny is accounted for," he concluded.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031224...ink.mil/news/Feb2002/n02202002_200202201.html

That's not my recollection, the clean-up took ages. I remember watching news snippets of dump-trucks loaded with girders and stories about Fresh Kills and its ironic name. I'd guess it took well over a year to clear the site.

As far as I'm aware there was an investigation by the relevant authorities, I'd imagine that might have included the NY Coroner, Police and Fire Dept and similar Federal authorities.

From the NIST report.

the reader should bear in mind that the building and the records kept within it were destroyed, and the remains of all the WTC buildings were disposed of before congressional action and funding for this investigation to begin.​

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861610

The collapse of a steel-framed skyscraper due to office fires is completely unprecedented. The steel should have been subjected to detailed analysis but instead this key evidence was quickly recycled to local salvage yards or sent overseas.

The John Kerry youtube has a header saying he admits to the controlled demolition of WTC7, he does no such thing.
He said it was brought down in a controlled fashion. Maybe you should ask him what that means?

The various authorities would have had ample opportunity to examine anything they liked
But they didn't. And the clean-up operation was controlled by the people who would have something to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back