History 5/2/15 New allegations of Saudi involvement in 9/11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

you never asked for his source? or is youtube sufficient for you?

anyway, my source is the fact that the planes hit the towers, at the approximate speed under discussion. the only way to dispute this is if you claim no planes existed (lol!) or the planes were being radio controlled by agents unknown (also lol).

Do you seriously believe metabunk is a legitimate source? They are still claiming that it was Osama bin Laden ffs lol.

Watch September Clues, see how obvious it is that the footage we were shown was fake. It is all there.

EDIT: Who is talking about holograms? Nobody of any repute.

The facts of 9/11 are simple: The footage we were shown was blatantly fabricated, a plane can not disappear into a building.

The obvious hypothesis is also simple: nobody died, nobody got hurt.

you never asked for his source? or is youtube sufficient for you?

anyway, my source is the fact that the planes hit the towers, at the approximate speed under discussion. the only way to dispute this is if you claim no planes existed (lol!) or the planes were being radio controlled by agents unknown (also lol).
source: CNN [via FOX]

Do you seriously believe metabunk is a legitimate source? They are still claiming that it was Osama bin Laden ffs lol.

Watch September Clues, see how obvious it is that the footage we were shown was fake. It is all there.

The facts of 9/11 are simple: The footage we were shown was blatantly fabricated, a plane can not disappear into a building.

I had a feeling this was going to be amusing!!!

well no, most people certainly don't see it like that at all. only truthers see it that way because they're unwilling to admit that people that stupid are on the same page (generally) as themselves.

go ask Smiling Buddha- he's not disinfo and he doesn't think any planes were involved lol.

I'm not sure can you can say there is not a lot of disinfomation. I understand you are sensitive about all things shill related. Yet the truth is disinfomation, propaganda, various lying and Internet trolling is out there to serve the purpose of someone.

As Huxley (who taught Orwell French) correctly predicted

Some country give free educations as payment, for example

I'm not sure can you can say there is not a lot of disinfomation.

there is no "disinformation" re 911. there's just a bunch of paranoid fools subscribing to different shades of nonsense, who then accuse each other of being disinfo because they're paranoid fools. the loose change forums were a classic for this. was hilarious.

there is no "disinformation" re 911.

I don't believe you

Not seen it but heard it was a good documentary

this gets better and better, so just so I'm clear this has gone beyond.

the government knew about the attack but did nothing
the government was complicit in the attack.
the government carried out the attack.

now if i can understand this. the government hijacked 2 jets, killed everyone on board, hid the planes, then blew up the twin towers with explosives and faked the footage of the aircraft hitting them?

where are we with flight 93? was that still "shot down" or did they take 3 planes and not use them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were no attacks, my friend.

It was all theatre. Drama. TV for the mindless masses at home to consume. To believe. To form emotional responses to.

Go back and look at the footage of the plane being sucked into the WTC building. It is comical. Only a conditioned mind could believe such a thing.

But you can deprogram yourself if you would like to. Just look into it all for yourself.

this gets better and better, so just so I'm clear this has gone beyond.

now if i can understand this. the government hijacked 2 jets, killed everyone on board, hid the planes, then blew up the twin towers with explosives and faked the footage of the aircraft hitting them?

where are we with flight 93? was that still "shot down" or did they take 3 planes and not use them?

the funniest thing about the "truth" movement is that nearly a decade and a half later, they STILL haven't come close to providing an alternative narrative. these guys literally cannot agree on even the basics, like how many planes were involved.

some believe there were 4 planes (though in my experience they are a minority)
then there's the 2-3 planes were hijacked. this is the mainstream position.
some, like Buddha, go with the 0 plane theory. which, as I have noted already, mainstream truthers believe is "disinfo" propagated by the government to confuse and divide the "truth" movement.

you can't make this s**t up. Buddha, who has often accused me of being a secret government agent, is accused by his own buddies of being the same. gold.

There were no attacks, my friend.

It was all theatre. Drama. TV for the mindless masses at home to consume. To believe. To form emotional responses to.

Go back and look at the footage of the plane being sucked into the WTC building. It is comical. Only a conditioned mind could believe such a thing.

But you can deprogram yourself if you would like to. Just look into it all for yourself.

really? so now nobody died at all?

There is no 'truth movement'. There can be no division of a movement which doesn't exist.

What does exist is large groups of people who coalesce around commonly-held beliefs.

The biggest group is the 'bin Laden killed 3000 because he hates our freedoms' crowd. They coalesce around their televisions like the braindead zombies they are.

The next largest group is the 'US gov killed 3000 for oil' crowd who coalesce around the likes of Alex Jones. Most of these people are unaware that Jones is 100% controlled opposition himself, which even some basic research will reveal. This is essentially the mainstream narrative for people who aren't quite dumb enough to believe some arab in a cave organised a plot to outsmart the greatest defense system on the planet, but aren't quite smart enough to go much further than that.

Beyond that there is a 'Israel killed 3000 for greater israel war' crowd. These people are closer to the mark in terms of culprits but they still buy into the fairytale that planes actually hit the buildings. They coalesce around anti-Zionists, some of whom are completely controlled opposition, some of whom are well-meaning but woefully misinformed with regards to what happened on 9/11.

Then there is a much smaller group who believe 'There were no planes, it was a media event'. Some of these people are aware of who the culprits of the hoax were, some of them are not. The ones who don't delve into the 'who', but focus only on the 'how', raise my suspicion as to their motives but at least they have figured out that there were no planes.

I am not aware of any sizeable group who know, and focus on, the fact that there were no planes AND that the 9/11 ruse was intended to serve the interests of a cabal who shall remain nameless in this thread. They may exist but I have yet to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back