Past #5: Ben Jacobs - delisted after 64 NM games/10 NM goals - thanks Benny

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd send him to Macrae. Bont might be a handful to tag as he is very tall.
Fyfe is almost as tall with a big leap and a lot better footballer. Jacobs could do the job if needed.

LMac went to Bonts in the second half last year after Bonts killed us in the first half. Kept him quiet.

Btw which North player ripped Fyfe's jumper after the Jacobs hit ??

It was good to see someone "fly the flag"
Luke was in. JMac right behind him. Its the most heartening thing to see as a supporter.

Even Swallow got into Fyfe after a centre bounce. Well done boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One things for sure we have to put a defensive tag on Murphy. He is the catalyst for a lot of their attacks from the HBL.

I'd put Wright on Murphy.

Thompson to Stringer. Tarrant to Redpath. Atley to Dahlhaus. Firrito on Dickson?

Turned from a "where does he fit" type to one of the first picked.

Probably the best tagger in the comp now and I'm absolutely wrapped for him, especially after the pasting he copped early in his career. He had his ability questioned, his character questioned and he's found the role that has virtually silenced his critics completely.

Racking up a superb list of scalps.

Fyfe's goal was ridiculously lucky btw. Jacobs smashed him, he had very little influence, especially after half time.

Judged as insufficient force right? Correct decision imo.
Correct decision.

But doesn't stop me from being extremely pissed off with the AFL!

Ziebell got a week for a clumsy spoil that didn't even hurt the St Kilda player and it was only a few years ago he got multiple weeks for contesting a ball and hitting Joesph in the head.

Why does Jack continue to get weeks for incidents that the AFL's love children get off? ******* PISSES ME OFF BIG TIME!!!!

The club needs to make a stand next time one of our players cops a bullshit suspension and make it well known that certain players are being treated differently to others. The AFL needs to be held accountable for the inconsistent and deceitful MRP.

The MRP stated that Fyfe had his hands out to try and win the ball, do they think we are morons? His hands were never moving toward the ball at all. His sole intention was to clear space then win the ball. He got it slightly wrong and I don't have an issue with it.

But why suspend Ziebell when he got his spoil slightly wrong?

Rant over!!!!

Correct decision.

But doesn't stop me from being extremely pissed off with the AFL!

Ziebell got a week for a clumsy spoil that didn't even hurt the St Kilda player and it was only a few years ago he got multiple weeks for contesting a ball and hitting Joesph in the head.

Why does Jack continue to get weeks for incidents that the AFL's love children get off? ******* PISSES ME OFF BIG TIME!!!!

The club needs to make a stand next time one of our players cops a bullshit suspension and make it well known that certain players are being treated differently to others. The AFL needs to be held accountable for the inconsistent and deceitful MRP.

The MRP stated that Fyfe had his hands out to try and win the ball, do they think we are morons? His hands were never moving toward the ball at all. His sole intention was to clear space then win the ball. He got it slightly wrong and I don't have an issue with it.

But why suspend Ziebell when he got his spoil slightly wrong?

Rant over!!!!
Give me a spell it was no big deal.

What about 2 weeks for what Hodge did? That is an absolute disgrace. Poor Wingard could have been killed if the elbow connected and they grade it as careless and medium contact, WTF...this system is a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back